What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

8/8. Louisville is in my final 2 tho.... could ruin everything if they lose this :lol:

Also, allsome Oregon wins. I went homer on the P12. Oregon and Zona to the sweet 16. Every single one of them winning their first round matchup... which I think was stupid. :lol:

Charles Barkley called UA big over Belmont. He is repping the Pac hard. Said CU and Oregon were undervalued. Had a really puzzled look on his face when Greg Anthony said Belmont would be a tough game for UA.

Arizona up 12 at half. Really turned it on there in the late minutes. Cal tied w/ a minute left in the 1st.

PAC is representing pretty well today so far. Hope that Cal can turn it up!

Arizona up 12 at half. Really turned it on there in the late minutes. Cal tied w/ a minute left in the 1st.

PAC is representing pretty well today so far. Hope that Cal can turn it up!

Of all the Pac 12 teams I'm rooting for AZ the least ... and not just because I picked them to lose in both my ESPN brackets. But because during my briefs visits to two of their BBs I realized how much they resemble Fuskers ... citing their "tradition of success" ... which goes back all the way to the mid-1980's ... and choosing to eschew the success CU has had against them in the two years we've been in the same conference with them. Sound familiar?

Mind you ... my contempt for AZ fans does not include Andrew from Pachoops, or a few others who have visited our board and contributed positively. But from what I saw after they narrowly beat us in the last game, I really can't root for them, even though I'm rooting heavily otherwise for all the other Pac 12 teams.

Congrats Ducks!

Go Bears!

Go Bruins! (even though I picked against you in one of my brackets)

And, if AZ actually manages to get out of the first round ... well done. :rolling_eyes:

But most of all ... GO BUFFS!!!!

Of all the Pac 12 teams I'm rooting for AZ the least ... and not just because I picked them to lose in both my ESPN brackets. But because during my briefs visits to two of their BBs I realized how much they resemble Fuskers ... citing their "tradition of success" ... which goes back all the way to the mid-1980's ... and choosing to eschew the success CU has had against them in the two years we've been in the same conference with them. Sound familiar?

Mind you ... my contempt for AZ fans does not include Andrew from Pachoops, or a few others who have visited our board and contributed positively. But from what I saw after they narrowly beat us in the last game ... I really can't root for them, even though I'm rooting heavily otherwise for all the other Pac 12 teams.

Congrats Ducks!

Go Bears!

Go Bruins! (even though I picked against you in one of my brackets)

And, if AZ actually manages to get out of the first round ... well done. :rolling_eyes:

But most of all ... GO BUFFS!!!!

The old AZ fans (Lute's crew) tend to be much more annoying. I really like their younger fans in the under 40 crowd.

The old AZ fans (Lute's crew) tend to be much more annoying. I really like their younger fans in the under 40 crowd.
this. most of those guys are fun. also... this is going ridiculously well right now. if the current results hold I'm gonna be 100% through this round so far... just need cal to hold on.

Last edited:
Back to the games.

Louisville coasting to a 33 point win.

Michigan impressive today. Up 15 on South Dakota State.

Arizona up 18 on Belmont. (I was tempted to pick the upset in this one. Glad I didn't.)

Cal up 6 on UNLV. Really good game going on there.

Gonna be watching this Cal game with interest. I don't have them going deep, but they are the type of team that gets hot with Crabbe and Cobbe, look out.

They are all gigantic gigantic bags of douche. I live in Phoenix, trust me.

This. **** Zona. They're my new Kansas in basketball and if they keep up their **** in football, they're the new Nebraska. Bunch of goddammit bandwagon fans.

I know this is ncaa not nit thread but seems like a good place to mention DU came very close to beating MD in their place. A stupid reviewed play sunk another CO team.

I know this is ncaa not nit thread but seems like a good place to mention DU came very close to beating MD in their place. A stupid reviewed play sunk another CO team.

It's so good to see quality basketball on the front range. DU had a nice season.

Thanks of the info. Have to catch the highlights on the local news tonight.

Great season Pio's! Front Range basketball is here, baby!

Back