What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

You have seriously thin skin. Chill out, man.
first time GIF

Has anyone seen anything on trying to organize a color to wear for CU fans? Or are we just running out our normal fan colors (white, black, yellow, blue, green, brown, pink, tie dye, fuschia, baby blue, forest green, orange, cyan, coral, violet, etc). Seriously one thing I can stand about our “fans” that go to games and the serious lack of CU gear.

Has anyone seen anything on trying to organize a color to wear for CU fans? Or are we just running out our normal fan colors (white, black, yellow, blue, green, brown, pink, tie dye, fuschia, baby blue, forest green, orange, cyan, coral, violet, etc). Seriously one thing I can stand about our “fans” that go to games and the serious lack of CU gear.
@Uncle Ken is passionate about this very question.

@Uncle Ken is in charge of coordinating our outfits for all social functions

My model’s player ratings update after every game, as it incorporates the relevant statistical outputs from that player’s previous games. There’s a quantitative (raw numerical production) factor and a qualitative (opponent strength) factor. The system rates every player, so the number of plays and where they play matters most.
Curious how you farm your data...or is that super top secret?

Listening to Shedeur talk about QBing is like listening to Lewis talk about offense.

I'm such a fan of this guy.

Legitimate, non battered Buff fan, non super hype machine question:

What are the odds he's back next year?

I was absolutely sure that there would be at least some P5 learning curve. It seems like there's none.

Minnesota has been an elite top 10 defense over the last two seasons holding opponents to less than 2 touchdowns a game. They still have the same DC.

I think it’s fair to assume their defense is better than ours at this point.
Their defense lost a lot of productions. Not saying they suck, but if we think TCU got way worse due to loss the production, it's the same case for Minnesota.

Their DL is worse than before, and their strength is in the secondary. I think they definitely have better LB group than us.

@manhattanbuff

How are you going to feel when this is a minimum three score game in favor of CU?

Nebraska has a terrible o-line, and they'll be down early, so the run game won't be as big for them.

Nothing organized, but I'm wearing black and inviting others to do the same. I think it will mute the (too much) red in the stadium.

Back