What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No USC game thread yet?

The dumbass is still talking up USC, and doing so without giving credit to CU. It's comical.

Why the **** did George King panic and pass back to Ski, causing a TO and another layup for USC? WTF??

Re scheduling ... I'm very much bothered by a 9:00 pm MST tipoff time for the game against ASU, and worried about attendance, fan intensity, etc. WTF is that?!? We're in the stretch run of the regular season conference race, and we have to play that late? Sux!

wtf...."colorado doesn't really control it's own destiny...."

win at home this coming week and we have total control...

Re scheduling ... I'm very much bothered by a 9:00 pm MST tipoff time for the game against ASU, and worried about attendance, fan intensity, etc. WTF is that?!? We're in the stretch run of the regular season conference race, and we have to play that late? Sux!

Well our fans have already complained about games being too early

Well our fans have already complained about games being too early

What fans? And what is "too early"?

I'm sorry ... but getting home by midnight (if you're lucky) from a weekday game is way too late.

Last edited:
If they'd have called any of the many bumps that USC just gave Ski prior to the turnover, the turnover wouldn't have happened. Typical officiating, where the team trying to catch the other is allowed to molest the **** out of the other team.

****ing bull**** foul call on Scott. That's a 4 point ****ing swing just because the refs are ****ing blind and stupid.

I have only been watching since the 2:30 mark. What the **** is up with these officials? Horrible.

Back