What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Northern Iowa Lookalike & Game thread - MBB (Boulder, Tuesday, 12/10, 7:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

Kin, Battey and Schwartz all had bad games...we need one of them to step up to pair with Bey. What a let down

I think it's a good loss. It basically tells us where the team is. They are a bubble team who is likely to make the journey. Stop dreaming about sweet 16. I don't think it's going to happen.

And there will be no other guard stepping up, because none of them is a even decent ball handler, and they don't know where to pass the ball. So bad.

The thing Tad’s going to be most pissed at is giving up 15+ offensive rebounds. That’s pissing in Tad’s face since defensive rebounding is the foundation of his program.

Everyone...just breathe okay? The KU game is still in their heads. And we are still 0-0 in conference play.

I think it's a good loss. It basically tells us where the team is. They are a bubble team who is likely to make the journey. Stop dreaming about sweet 16. I don't think it's going to happen.

And there will be no other guard stepping up, because none of them is a even decent ball handler, and they don't know where to pass the ball. So bad.

Agreed...Sweet 16 was too much when we haven't made the tourney in awhile.

At the same time, CU could catch on fire at the right time.

Back