What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Fresno State Game Thread

ESPN Gamecast all of a sudden says "Ford rush 41 yds". I was like, sweet some garbage time easy points. Screen refreshes and it now says "Ford rush for 1 yard".

Ha, yeah I was in the same boat. For a minute there I thought there might be a liver lining on this turd.

ESPN Gamecast all of a sudden says "Ford rush 41 yds". I was like, sweet some garbage time easy points. Screen refreshes and it now says "Ford rush for 1 yard".

Can this day be more cruel?

you're not the one who lost a relay race for his swim team for states today, to get home at 9pm wanting to see us win and see us down 35-0. **** you.

That pick six Wood threw was all on him, the back didnt pick up the blitz very good but the ball should have been gone already before he got close. Decide on one guy and stick with him, live and die with it. Talent is an issue but confidence is a huge problem for this team. A few guys bring it, need more than that and we cant afford to do stupid ****. The game started pretty damn good and we get a pf. Im kinda old school football wise so I say let little spats go, the game has changed in that way.

We are forgetting that this is all the fans fault. We the fans clearly did not have the team prepared to play...again.

Signed,

Buffaloflyer

YOU!

I want to wake up to headlines that state bohnhead was fired and that new AD will be hired who's first job is to fire embers and find a new coach with credentials to win at a bcs school.

Rino damn dude lol. Keep working Flounder, you are gonna get knocked on your ass sometimes. Question is, what ru gonna do about it? Its corny man but its true, get em next time, get better. Our guys need to learn that quick. Someone has a sig, u gotta fail to get better, its very true.

Well. I learned that Webb should start the rest of the season. Wood did things that I did not think were possible. Hirschman I'm afraid is worse than Wood.

I'd ask Dillon to play the rest of the season with the assumption that I wouldn't pull him. Need to see if we have ANY qb's and then chase the rest off to UNC Greeley.

No way - you don't put Dillon in during a lost season like this when the OL is terrible

I'd ask and he and his father would say **** no. But if I was Embree, facing a pink slip I'd pull every red shirt I could get my hands on.

I'd ask and he and his father would say **** no. But if I was Embree, facing a pink slip I'd pull every red shirt I could get my hands on.

If he did, he would need to be fired before the game was over. He would be doing even more severe damage to the program.

If he did, he would need to be fired before the game was over. He would be doing even more severe damage to the program.

If you're gonna get fired and you have no qb, keep going down the line of qbs until you hit the bottom of the roster. Or you can just give up and not try. Plus Dillon with 9 games of experience would have the inside track in 2013 with a new coach, who has film to look at.

I am absolutely speechless. I went to the Fight Fire with Beer festival today and set the game to record in case I didn't get home in time. As happens when beer is involved, I didn't get home and was getting updates on my phone. As they rolled in I really had no idea how to react. I thought we might lose, but did not expect what happened. I started getting texts from my buddies all over asking what was going on and I had no response, absolutely embarrassing. That's really the only emotion I have right now, embarrassment. Changes need to be made and they need to be made now. Wow.

ESPN's Pac-12 Blog reminds us:

"The Buffaloes, after an 0-2 start that included a home loss to a middling FCS team, Sacramento State, got pounded 69-14 at Fresno State, a team with a new coach that went 4-9 last year."

Also noted is that Embree is facing a winless season after closing out last year with 2 wins in the last 3 games. His off-season program certainly seems to have carried that momentum... somewhere...

Back