What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Fresno State Game Thread

Anybody know the record for CU being down at half? I am guessing Fresno St is about to break it.

OU put 82 on us back around 1980 or so but I don't know what they had at the half. We also put up 42 that day, which sure as hell isn't gonna happen tonight.

OK, who's going to to start the petitions to fire all these mufakas and email the CU admin to quit and turn this program around or else we'll boycott until they prove they are serious about a successful football program.

waiting for the press conference that fires all of these ass holes!! worst CU team I have ever seen.

We'll get 'em in the second half. Embree & Co. are the types that make the crucial halftime adjustments :rofl:

So Webb throws his 2nd pick and he's out there again. Just play Wood, or Hirsch, or Dorman. Or sit Powell back there and run the clock so the game finishes sooner.

Worst cu team i've ever seen. Either make changes now are bohn, embree and staf need to be gone by end of the season.

We'll get 'em in the second half. Embree & Co. are the types that make the crucial halftime adjustments :rofl:
that's right!!!! 2nd half is ours, we'll be on ESPN highlights tonight as the biggest comeback in recent history!!

:plot::hmmm:

do the right thing and quit, thanks for trying BUT the best thing you can do for your alma mater is to step aside.

You are too lost and have no clue what your doing.

At least we've only been called Colorado State once.

I have watched every second of every Buffs game since I became a fan. I may have to turn it off here in the 2nd. We are disgraceful and bad for my health.

Laughable, Coach Puchline is a great Buff, but has no business being the head man. Resign, let Cabral run the show and start the search.

Oh yeah, and I canbnot believe Wood wasn't the starter from day one. Webb should only see the fiedl if Wood, Hirsch, Dillon, Schrock, and Dorman have broken their feet....

I wonder if a lawsuit by the season ticket holders demanding money back for tickets would catch the attention of Benson and Dedooshano?

I hate frivolous suits, but saying that the product on the field does not match the product that was advertised and sold wouldn't be much of a stretch.

I'm just brainstorming ideas of possible ways to get changes made ASAP.

just walked over to the team's entrance tunnel to watch them re-enter the field...Bohn was probably in the locker room too cause he followed the team (locker room is in another building and not visible from where i was standing so i cant say for sure, but its a reasonable supposition)...bohn was red in the face and looked all kinds of pissed...wonder what went on in there...

Back