What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 University of Colorado vs. Fresno State Game Thread

OOOHHHH Bohn is pissed, I am sure that will make a difference.....send him Dr. phil, BB and the staff to the ice floe. Time to start over.

just walked over to the team's entrance tunnel to watch them re-enter the field...Bohn was probably in the locker room too cause he followed the team (locker room is in another building and not visible from where i was standing so i cant say for sure, but its a reasonable supposition)...bohn was red in the face and looked all kinds of pissed...wonder what went on in there...

He probably just got off the phone with distuffyno who told him "no, you may not fire Jon Embree at halftime, or ever, as long as I'm alive. Ha hahaha......"

It looks like Webb might be better than Wood. ****, somebody on the team had to be better than both of them.

Hirschman! I may have said I'd cry the if you ever saw the field, but don't worry, my tears dried up in the first quarter.

hackins burned it to the ground and embers is just pissing on the ashes....

all Benson's, Disteffano and Bohn (BDB's) fault.:wtf:

Wow, just wow. We are making Hawk look like Bill Walsh. Half a hundred in a damn half, 3 qbs in not quite 3 qtrs, these guys have zero confidence, we cant block anyone, tackling has been crap, they have more speed, they pulled their qb at halftime which is nothing short of embarrassing. Did I miss anything? Drop the hammer, its time.

As weird as it is, there's actually less anger being down 62 than if we were down 17. We're so horrendous that I'm just accepting of it, and now dedicated to stirring up a mutiny against the admin.

Watching the 4th quarter of the CU game is probably a better option than listening to Gus Johnson call every play as if it were a game-winning field goal.

Look our faces man, its all right there. These guys are so shell shocked, they dont know whether to scratch their watch or wind their butt.

Wow!! I gotta say, I didn't even tune into the game for the first time in a long time. Went out, saw some live music, enjoyed my daughters first birthday. Came home and checked out the score....couldn't believe my eyes. WOW!! Nice to know that I didn't miss much.

It was against 2nd and 3rd stringers but nice job ford. Nembot and irwin should start on the OL.

ESPN Gamecast all of a sudden says "Ford rush 41 yds". I was like, sweet some garbage time easy points. Screen refreshes and it now says "Ford rush for 1 yard".

Can this day be more cruel?

Back