What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official 2014 Colorado @ USC game thread

39077.jpg

49-21 with ones on both sides isnt terrible against a ranked team on the road. But we have a long way to go and are seriously short on athletes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49-21 with ones on both sides isnt terrible against a ranked team on the road. But we have a long way to go and are seriously short on athletes

Our offense is competing. 1 bad turnover and 1 turnover that was just one of those where you have to give credit to USC (great play by safety).

But our defense is incapable of competing. That makes this hopeless.

Will someone please take the easy button back to Staples... USC has been wearing it out today

Sark isn't calling off the dogs at all

Nor should he. He's looking at the rest of the season and thinking that if they run the table (including a win over Notre Dame), that 11-2 could get them in the playoff as long as they're winning impressively.

Baer needs to go, this is bull****. 3rd and 9, they score on a run, **** that. Take your moody ass elsewhere.

That last play by the defense was gutless.

We have a fundamental problem on that side of the ball.

Good time to bring in Gehrke. Sefo ended on a good note, and game is out of hand. He'll get over a full quarter of play.

Look at the bright side guys. Unless we totally **** the bed in the last quarter, it's extremely unlikely that we'll lose by as much as aTm did today.

I'm used to opposing QBs checking their single-game records the night before playing us so the score isn't too surprising. What frustrates me is as always if we eliminate the false starts, roughing the kicker, and Sefo INTs this at least looks like a more competitive game on the scoreboard.

Look at the bright side guys. Unless we totally **** the bed in the last quarter, it's extremely unlikely that we'll lose by as much as aTm did today.

Guess there is that...

I fully expect changes. There has to be a huge focus on improving the defense.

Think we need a young DC who brings creative schemes. We have a talent gap that will take a few years to close, need some confusion to help us

Back