What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel

From HC at Michigan to DL coach at Tennessee inside of three years. I half expect him to end up the special teams coach at Cannissius next.

Meh. While obviously not going in the right direction, landing as a DL coach at one of the bigger schools in the SEC is pretty solid gig for a coach in his late 50s, especially when you consider he never should have been a DC in the interim.

Meh. While obviously not going in the right direction, landing as a DL coach at one of the bigger schools in the SEC is pretty solid gig for a coach in his late 50s, especially when you consider he never should have been a DC in the interim.
Do you find it impossible to allow somebody to make a joke around here?

Right, because Cannissius is totally a believable place for Hoke to end up. Got it. I'll be careful to pick a really REALLY obscure school next time.

Well, he has the worst win/loss record of any OC under Saban. That simply doesn't cut it.

Sark actually did pretty well in the champ game considering he has a limited QB and going against a good defense.

Sark actually did pretty well in the champ game considering he has a limited QB and going against a good defense.

the limited QB that got Bama in the champinoship game. great excuse. everyone on planet earth who watches football knows brent venables sends everyone on 3rd down. i don't think Sark sucks....even though he should have run off a lot clock instead of having his FR QB make bad throws on bad plays. he could have run off so much 4th quarter clock......

the limited QB that got Bama in the champinoship game. great excuse. everyone on planet earth who watches football knows brent venables sends everyone on 3rd down. i don't think Sark sucks....even though he should have run off a lot clock instead of having his FR QB make bad throws on bad plays. he could have run off so much 4th quarter clock......
Well the defense scored 10 points against Washington and the offense scored 14 so I would say that the defense actually got them to the championship game. Hurtz struggled and Scarborough went out in the second half and they scored 31 points against a great defense that shut out OSU the week prior, including a go ahead touchdown with 2:30 left in the game.

Back