What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

Surprised at the comments about Pruitt, I think Tennessee fans are generally happy about the possibility. Their expectations have been lowering though.

Surprised at the comments about Pruitt, I think Tennessee fans are generally happy about the possibility. Their expectations have been lowering though.
Yeah he seems like a good coach and a good recruiter with experience under some really good head coaches. Always have to worry about coaches that leave saban but they usually perform well and use what they learn from him.

Decent hire, but I fully believe Tennessee fans like this hire because they are talking themselves into liking the hire. Their expectations still wildly outpace reality.

Just watched Willie Taggart's presser at FSU. You could tell he was very conflicted and sad about leaving Oregon, but in the end Florida is home for him. Sounds like he grew up a FSU fan and his family is in the Tampa area. Also, I can see why he recruits so damn well. He just that "it" factor. He is going to crush it at FSU.
I hate when good people take jobs at ****ty schools.

I think people are overstating Leavitt's chances at HC. I'm sure he wants it and I'm sure UO has thought about it but look at their culture and history. If you think about it their whole football team is an example of great marketing. Explosive, innovative offense, great facilities, and awesome uniforms - that is what Oregon football is. Phil Knight is a marketing genius and I just don't see them hiring a defensive coach to run the program. They aren't looking for the next great coach at UO, they are looking for the next great offensive mind. I actually think if Taggert had left earlier they would have gone all-in on Scott Frost just because of this.
BTW - I find it ironic that Scott Frost is such a genious offensive innovator in that he played quarterback for Nebraska in 1997 under Osborne.
Playbook:
Full Back Dive
Fake Full Back Dive QB Sweep
Full Back play action tight end pass
Option left
Option Right
HB pitch left fumble
HB toss sweep right

BTW - I find it ironic that Scott Frost is such a genious offensive innovator in that he played quarterback for Nebraska in 1997 under Osborne.
Playbook:
Full Back Dive
Option left
Option Right
HB pitch left fumble
HB toss sweep right

Aren't you sure you are not mistaking Crouch for Jammal Lord under Frank Solich? Husker fans were complaining that their own kids could predict what was coming next.

Playbook:
Full Back Dive
Option left
Option Right
HB pitch left fumble
HB toss sweep right

You forget the ol LGKB play.......

(Little Guy Kick Ball)

200.gif

Back