What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

I am hoping nothing but the worst for that program going forward. I hope Schiano sues them and wins, I hope they fire their AD, this coaching search takes forever and they are forced to settle for option #9 or worse, and I hope they continue having Butch Jones like seasons.[/QUOTE

Ditto. Tenn has now equaled Duke on my Hate Meter and that's hard to do. **** them, their fans, their criminal players, and their puke inducing Song. I hope Schiano gets a multi million $$ judgment against their sorry asses.

Could Mac be a possibility at Miss St? Surely Sexton can swing some kind of angle convincing MSU that they're getting a coach Ole Miss couldn't get.

Pathetic that we are reduced to hoping the Commodores can save us....
Could happen jack.

commodores%2005.jpg

Read the book about the Lacrosse thing.

I haven't read the book I believe you're referring to (there is another one with a less negative slant), but to be fair, I hope you also hate Notre Dame, Stanford, Ivy Leagues, and well...just about all big time college sports, which the older I get, I definitely do at times.

Hahahahahahaha!

Well done Tennessee

Attorneys on the board

How useless would the non-disclosure agreement be if the Schiano ever took the case into court.

My understanding is that unless AD John Currie could claim he was legal counsel for UT and thus protected by attorney-client privilege a non-disclosure agreement could/would be immediately thrown out by a judge as soon as Schiano's counsel made the motion for discovery.

Matt Campbell stays in Ames. Got a six year, 22.5m extension

Good for Matt Campbell, heard he is nothing short of an amazing coach and he will stay in Iowa State as long as he can and could grow into a Bill McCartney type of figure for them. The only jobs he will ever be interested in is Notre Dame and Ohio State, but he can be the king of Ames and will now have a pretty darn nice life with 3.5 Million, which spends really well in Ames!!!

Good for Matt Campbell, heard he is nothing short of an amazing coach and he will stay in Iowa State as long as he can and could grow into a Bill McCartney type of figure for them. The only jobs he will ever be interested in is Notre Dame and Ohio State, but he can be the king of Ames and will now have a pretty darn nice life with 3.5 Million, which spends really well in Ames!!!

Good for those fans, too-if there's somebody in our old league I've got a little bit of a soft spot for....its them.

Attorneys on the board

How useless would the non-disclosure agreement be if the Schiano ever took the case into court.

My understanding is that unless AD John Currie could claim he was legal counsel for UT and thus protected by attorney-client privilege a non-disclosure agreement could/would be immediately thrown out by a judge as soon as Schiano's counsel made the motion for discovery.

Attorneys on the board

Here is a good legal analysis.

Greg Schiano might have a case against the University of Tennessee after the school's courtship of him ended under pressure and possibly after signing a memorandum of understanding. My @SInow legal take: https://www.si.com/college-football...tennessee-volunteers-memorandum-understanding

Attorneys on the board

If Tenn fires Currie, they better get a NDA, otherwise they aren’t protected (according to McCann tweet)

Ole Miss used a search firm and interviewed 8 candidates for HC opening.

Source: Ole Miss AD.

Back