What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2018 Fall Camp Thread

Interesting interview and write up on how Mac changed his off season approach to try to build more chemistry within the team. I don't know if you can truly say in one practice the results are there, but I like that he found something lacking and worked really hard to fix it. We shall see.

Landman's blocked punt versus USC last year really got me paying attention to him. I love the hard work he put in this offseason (+25lbs!) and how he wants to make an impact for the team however he can, even if it means being a backup.

He's quickly become one of my favorites in his class. If nothing else, he has one of the best nicknames on the team as Nate "The Hammer" Landman.

Landman's blocked punt versus USC last year really got me paying attention to him. I love the hard work he put in this offseason (+25lbs!) and how he wants to make an impact for the team however he can, even if it means being a backup.

He's quickly become one of my favorites in his class. If nothing else, he has one of the best nicknames on the team as Nate "The Hammer" Landman.
I think what we can all agree on here is, knowing college kids, he probably didn’t get that nickname for being a hard hitter

Fun fact (iirc)
Landmans father was a Pro Rugby player in his native Zimbabwe.
His father must've been quite an athlete then. We had a South African player on our rugby team at CU. Tough as nails and ran right over me more than once. They have some of the best rugby in the world, so I'm sure nearby Zimbabwe is similar.

SIAP

Lots of good photos if you follow the link. I see a bunch of Lee, Bish, and the occasional Smith. I haven’t seen a single photo of McMillian though. Has anyone seen him in any photos of camp? (inb4 obligatory “is he on campus yet?” comment)

38235212_2346292885397291_1540832660039925760_o.jpg

Here’s McMillan.

Listening to this, obviously with the sunshine pumping in mind, Neill mentioned that you can see Steven actually going through his progressions which is very nice to hear. Will have to verify on Saturday but still nice to hear. He also specifically did NOT mention Fontenot getting reps with the ones which is interesting. Just day 1 tho

I keep hearing mentions of Chev wanting the ball out faster and an emphasis with our WRs this year being to get open on slants. Stuff you can do with bigger WRs that last year's group struggled with other than Bobo.

I keep hearing mentions of Chev wanting the ball out faster and an emphasis with our WRs this year being to get open on slants. Stuff you can do with bigger WRs that last year's group struggled with other than Bobo.
Agree. Will also make pre-snap coverage reads by Montez and other WR post catch blocking critically important for those plays to succeed.

Back