What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Lots of tough decisions now: For UM do we onsides kick. For TCU do we stay conservative or go back to up tempo?
UM can't afford to onside kick and not recover it. I think they have to kick it and count on their D for a stop.

He made the right call not taking time outs. If he blew them on first and second down, the game would’ve been over with the first down.

If UM ends up winning this game, it will be one of the biggest cases of overcoming poor coaching that I’ve ever seen. Play calling and clock management have been some of the worst I’ve seen in a big game.

I'd have been in saw at the size of Sonny's cajones if he'd actually gone for that 4th & 1. Disappointing

When was Harbaugh supposed to use his time outs? I think he did it correctly.
Once time becomes an issue, you start taking timeouts. You could be bailed out by a subsequent incomplete pass. You don't let them 40 seconds off the clock there.

I'd have been in saw at the size of Sonny's cajones if he'd actually gone for that 4th & 1. Disappointing

I was thinking no way he goes for this. Still only a very slight risk because they gave up 5 yards of field position having no timeouts left. But great punt and coverage.

Back