What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Yeah, they said high ankle sprain, I think. Saban said he'll be out "a week or two", I don't know if I buy that. It's usually longer. I get the youth factor, but it wouldn't surprise me if he deals with it all season.
LSU is in 3 weeks. There’s no way Saban risks Tua against Arky.

Bummer for me. Going down this week. Was looking forward to Tua live. Like the Ark bet, although Bama could run for 350 and 48 points.

Bama - Sat
App St - Thurs
Wake - Sat

Hiking Blue Ridge Mts as well.

Thats another I'm thinking about. Was going to bet on LSU going into Tuscaloosa for a rooting interest-thats happening for sure now. BC getting 35 or something at Clemson?

Thats another I'm thinking about. Was going to bet on LSU going into Tuscaloosa for a rooting interest-thats happening for sure now. BC getting 35 or something at Clemson?
BC is too hot and cold for me. They are bad.

50-14 would not be out of the question though.

ND getting two weeks to prepare for Michigan...Michigan players bickering...
Seems too easy.

ND+ 1.5 77% of the money Irish so far.

I can't think of any reason to bet Michigan.

Circa openers...

Already have:
ASU -2.5
UND +4
LSU -12.5
Bama - Arky Under 60
UNLV - SDSU Over 45
PS: my buddy who’s a big sports bettor did lock U$C -11. He will be hammering them up to -13.5.

My friend has six figures down now on U$C -11 through -13 at various shops and a few private outs. I rarely root against him. On Friday, I will be rooting hard.

Michigan will beat ND. I know they've been struggling on offense but they showed alot of life last week after falling down 21-0 in a very tough environment. And simply going by the law of averages Michigan is long overdue to win a big game.

It's going to be raining in Columbus tomorrow which should benefit Wisconsin's style of play but not sure that'll be enough. It'll be interesting to see tOSU get what should be their first real test.

Michigan will beat ND. I know they've been struggling on offense but they showed alot of life last week after falling down 21-0 in a very tough environment. And simply going by the law of averages Michigan is long overdue to win a big game.

It's going to be raining in Columbus tomorrow which should benefit Wisconsin's style of play but not sure that'll be enough. It'll be interesting to see tOSU get what should be their first real test.
When was the last time a Harbaugh coached umich team beat a top 10 team?

I'm going to try and parlay LSU -10 with something.....Arky +32 in Tuscaloosa with Saban trotting out a backup QB? or Fresno -14 against Lil' Bro?

I'm going to try and parlay LSU -10 with something.....Arky +32 in Tuscaloosa with Saban trotting out a backup QB? or Fresno -14 against Lil' Bro?
USC over 37.5
ASU -3

Saban reportedly is going to let Jones run full offense in case he has to play against LSU. Will Arkansas score?

USC over 37.5
ASU -3

Saban reportedly is going to let Jones run full offense in case he has to play against LSU. Will Arkansas score?

True. I'm going with an LSU/Fresno parlay for tomorrow for one thing. Will take a look at some other things before we play tonight to see if I can find anything else.

USC over 37.5
ASU -3

Added
South Carolina -4
App St -15.5 1H
CU/USC over 63 (yes, I think “good” Montez shows up)

Looking hard at Utah -21 vs Cal. How will Cal score with QB3/4? If Huntley plays, I’m in for sure.

Good lunch to all.

In Vegas, just took USC -11. Don't hate me. It was only a $20 bet and I'm still hoping CU wins. I'm just running out of faith in Montez.

Off topic, but i got great value on the Avs v Vegas game today. Avs were +150 to win, and up 2-1 after the first period. 😁

Added
South Carolina -4
App St -15.5 1H
CU/USC over 63 (yes, I think “good” Montez shows up)

Looking hard at Utah -21 vs Cal. How will Cal score with QB3/4? If Huntley plays, I’m in for sure.

Good lunch to all.

I wouldn't trust South Carolina laying points on the road. Outside of their game in Athens the Gamecocks have been unimpressive and Tennessee has been playing better in recent weeks.

Back