What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

He was stiff after last tightrope surgery. This one is supposed to be less serious though. He on Alter-G machine already. That’s a good sign. How much can he practice beforehand?

Thinking about SMU and Washington depending on where those games are this weekend-Bovada's got SMU getting 6 now, and Washington getting 3.5. I think they're both winning straight up. May jump on Oregon too-I think they're going to handle Southern Cal.

Thinking about SMU and Washington depending on where those games are this weekend-Bovada's got SMU getting 6 now, and Washington getting 3.5. I think they're both winning straight up. May jump on Oregon too-I think they're going to handle Southern Cal.

Everybody seems to like the Washington number but I like Utah there. I’ll probably add some there butI think it will get down to 3 again. For now:

Oregon -4.5
Army +15.5
CU-UCLA over 65
CU +7

Another one of the 2019 Week 10 college football predictions from the model: Colorado covers comfortably as a 6.5-point underdog at UCLA.

Both teams are 3-5 straight-up and 4-4 against the spread, but receiver Laviska Shenault Jr. finally looked healthy again in a 35-31 loss to USC. That adds another dimension to a Colorado offense that has proven it can be formidable when it's clicking on all cylinders. Shenault had nine catches for 172 yards and a touchdown last week as the Buffaloes put up 520 yards of total offense and covered easily as 10.5-point underdogs.

UCLA's defense is allowing 6.5 yards per play, while the offense turned the ball over three times last week in a win over Arizona State. The Buffaloes have gone 3-1 against the spread in games where they win the turnover battle. The model says the Buffaloes cover in nearly 60 percent of simulations, with the under (64.5) also hitting nearly 60 percent of the time.

Another one of the 2019 Week 10 college football predictions from the model: Colorado covers comfortably as a 6.5-point underdog at UCLA.

Both teams are 3-5 straight-up and 4-4 against the spread, but receiver Laviska Shenault Jr. finally looked healthy again in a 35-31 loss to USC. That adds another dimension to a Colorado offense that has proven it can be formidable when it's clicking on all cylinders. Shenault had nine catches for 172 yards and a touchdown last week as the Buffaloes put up 520 yards of total offense and covered easily as 10.5-point underdogs.

UCLA's defense is allowing 6.5 yards per play, while the offense turned the ball over three times last week in a win over Arizona State. The Buffaloes have gone 3-1 against the spread in games where they win the turnover battle. The model says the Buffaloes cover in nearly 60 percent of simulations, with the under (64.5) also hitting nearly 60 percent of the time.
To which model are you referring?

21-17-1. Rough start, then reeled off three undefeated weeks. 3-1 last week. Has access to good info including S/P+ and FPI (if you believe in that kind of stuff.)

Everybody seems to like the Washington number but I like Utah there. I’ll probably add some there butI think it will get down to 3 again. For now:

Oregon -4.5
Army +15.5
CU-UCLA over 65
CU +7

Added Utah -3
Florida +6

That all you got this week? Where you go heavy?
I was replying to my own message with some late adds based on the market. Have a HUGE slate this week! Heaviest are already in progress (first two):

NC State - Wake Over 59.5
UMich -16.5
Purdue - cornholios Over 55.5
UNC PK
Colorado - UCLA Over 63
Kansas - KState Over 56
SMU +3
Miami +6.5
UDub +3
TCU - Okie Lite Over 58.5
Arizona -5.5

I was replying to my own message with some late adds based on the market. Have a HUGE slate this week! Heaviest are already in progress (first two):

UMich -16.5
UNC PK
Colorado - UCLA Over 63
Kansas - KState Over 56
SMU +3
Miami +6.5
UDub +3
Arizona -5.5
Got it. Wake looks good. Attending live.

Love the Michigan bet. I followed it all the way to -21

UMich -16.5
UNC PK
Colorado - UCLA Over 63
Kansas - KState Over 56
SMU +3
Miami +6.5
UDub +3
Arizona -5.5

The AM tilt started off well. Then, we took a bad beat in Winston-Salem and the wheels fell off.

Wins

UMich -16.5
Purdue - nuh Over 55.5
Miami +6.5

Losses

NCST - Wake Over 59.5 (bad beat)
UNC PK (UVA played better, just wrong side today)
CU - UCLA Over 63 (clownshow UCLA defense punked us)
KU - KState Over 56 (bad beat - too slow of start)
SMU +3 (bad pick)
UDub +3 (Jacob Eason pick 6 killed everything)
Arizona -5.5 (bad pick)

More to come tomorrow.

Openers...

Already have...

OU -13.5
LSU - Bama Under 65.5
UDub - Oregon State Over 62.5

There are several other games I am eyeing. I want to let the market progress.

Openers...

Already have...

OU -13.5
LSU - Bama Under 65.5
UDub - Oregon State Over 62.5

There are several other games I am eyeing. I want to let the market progress.

This is a hell of a slate of games.

I will be on LSU.

Leaning toward taking Oregon State to cover against UW.

Thoughts on Minnesota @manhattanbuf? I'm waiting to see where the number goes-If that gets to 10 or close to it, I'm gonna do it I think.

The AM tilt started off well. Then, we took a bad beat in Winston-Salem and the wheels fell off.

Wins

UMich -16.5
Purdue - nuh Over 55.5
Miami +6.5

Losses

NCST - Wake Over 59.5 (bad beat)
UNC PK (UVA played better, just wrong side today)
CU - UCLA Over 63 (clownshow UCLA defense punked us)
KU - KState Over 56 (bad beat - too slow of start)
SMU +3 (bad pick)
UDub +3 (Jacob Eason pick 6 killed everything)
Arizona -5.5 (bad pick)

More to come tomorrow.

Undefeated Saturday for me!

Jumped on SMU early in the week and got them at +6.
Quack Attack +4

Back