What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Your buddy wouldn't happen to be that fool Mattress Mack from Houston @manhattanbuf?

No. My buddy is a professional gambler/poker player with whom I’ve partnered to bet this year. We’ve been friends for over 20 years. In the past, he’s paid me for picks on a commission for wins basis in European Football and College Football. This year, we’ve partnered (90-10 him) with more upside for me with some added risk.

We have a decent wager on Stros ML.

No. My buddy is a professional gambler/poker player with whom I’ve partnered to bet this year. We’ve been friends for over 20 years. In the past, he’s paid me for picks on a commission for wins basis in European Football and College Football. This year, we’ve partnered (90-10 him) with more upside for me with some added risk.

We have a decent wager on Stros ML.

I see. I thought that was funny (I'm a Rangers fan so I hate the Astros)

Adding for now...

South Alabama +27.5
Kstate +23.5
IU +2.5
App State needs to get out of this game quickly with a short week.

I played App State -15.5 1H, instead of So Bama + points for game. We may have similar thesis, different approach. Will likely watch in-game on this one.

My betting business partner has $400K on USC now -11 to -13.5. We carved this one out of the partnership because, when it loses, I don’t want it to jack up my bottom line!
giphy.gif

Today was about the highs and lows of betting college football. I consider it an overall victory because my two biggest season win total wagers both came in today via the Texas and cornholio fade train. Those happy feelings were dampened by the late slate of games....

Higher than High

Bama - Arky Under 60
South Alabama +27.5
KState +23.5
IU +2.5

Lower than Low

ASU -2.5 (Chip Kelly isn’t dead?!)
UND +4 (Jim Harbaugh isn’t dead?!)
LSU -12.5 (Y’all let Bo Pix cover?!)
UNLV - SDSU Over 45 (SDSU 6 points after 1Q?!)
Cal +21 (Where did you go, my dog darlings?!)

Winners

CU/USC over 64 (biggest bet; some sweat)
Michigan +1 (ND didn’t want to be there)
PSU -7.5 (gonna be good next year)
Utah -21 (QB play, both ways)

Losers
App State -15.5 1H (trading FGs for TD; Urghhhh)
Texas St -12.5 (I’m done with Bobs)
Texas +1 (I’m done; bad bet)
ASU -4 (biggest loser)
So Car -4.5 (I knew this was a bad bet)
USC TT 37.5 (first missed FG of year; college kickers!!)

I netted $10. Ha.

Saw Bama live. Pigs are bad, but damn Bama has some athletes.

400K dear god. He almost lost what i paid for my ****ing house. Me throwing $50 at fanduel is big gambling for me 😂

Winners

CU/USC over 64 (biggest bet; some sweat)
Michigan +1 (ND didn’t want to be there)
PSU -7.5 (gonna be good next year)
Utah -21 (QB play, both ways)

Losers
App State -15.5 1H (trading FGs for TD; Urghhhh)
Texas St -12.5 (I’m done with Bobs)
Texas +1 (I’m done; bad bet)
ASU -4 (biggest loser)
So Car -4.5 (I knew this was a bad bet)
USC TT 37.5 (first missed FG of year; college kickers!!)

I netted $10. Ha.

Saw Bama live. Pigs are bad, but damn Bama has some athletes.

I think LSU takes Alabama down

Circa openers...

We already have:

NC State - Wake Over 59.5
UMich -16.5
Purdue - cornholios Over 55.5
UNC PK
Colorado - UCLA Over 63
Kansas - KState Over 56
SMU +3
Miami +6.5
UDub +3