What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Somebody is still drunk from last night, and pissed off at the PAC 12 because his B12 teams didn't get in off their pathetically weak schedules.

Piece of news. When you play a weak schedule you should have to win out. TCU and Baylor didn't. They can cry all they want, they are the ones who made their OOC schedules and who choose to be a part of the Big Texas conference.

Unfortunately I'm sober and that sucks, Mtn. Let's see how todays game plays out. I don't hate the PC12, just see it as kind of a Clown Parade. Rip me if the Dux win the NC.

Unfortunately I'm sober and that sucks, Mtn. Let's see how todays game plays out. I don't hate the PC12, just see it as kind of a Clown Parade. Rip me if the Dux win the NC.

While I concede that the Pac's bowl performances haven't been as stellar as I'd hoped, you have to at least respect their bowl record so far, no?

EDIT: Also, I think Mtn was making fun of you because you highlighted Baylor's invincibility even after they lost their bowl game.

Can you outline your reasons as to why the Pac 12 is a average conference? Can you also rank the P5 conferences using thst same criteria?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

While I concede that the Pac's bowl performances haven't been as stellar as I'd hoped, you have to at least respect their bowl record so far, no?

EDIT: Also, I think Mtn was making fun of you because you highlighted Baylor's invincibility even after they lost their bowl game.

I didn't say Baylor was invincible, just that they could beat any PAC12 team. Even now.

I didn't say Baylor was invincible, just that they could beat any PAC12 team. Even now.

Fine. And while I know transitive properties of wins doesn't apply, can you at least acknowledge that Oregon handled Michigan State with ease?

Really? Because Baylor got blown out by WVU this year. WVU went 7-6. I know WVU isn't in the PAC12 but that seems to refute the idea that they would have their way with anyone in the PAC12. Oh yeah, and **** bailor!

I can't ever understand a ****ing word that Jimbo Fisher says.

Absolutely zero difference between Jimbo and Boomhauer.

I can't trust a man named Jimbo. Name sounds like a dancing baby elephant in a circus. And when you hear him talk he sounds like a fugitive from a real crime TV show. Too weird.

I can't trust a man named Jimbo. Name sounds like a dancing baby elephant in a circus. And when you hear him talk he sounds like a fugitive from a real crime TV show. Too weird.
Any Big 12 team would kill FSU! Amirite?

kickerblammo.0.gif

Can't get enough of this hit on Baylor's kicker.

**** bailer. And if you think TCU FSU would go down to the wire, I guess UofO would finish TCU as well. FSU will not take this one down to the wire. Ducks play on the 12th for all of the marbles and it is good for the Pac! Much better conference than the Big not really 12

Back