What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Kansas-State-Fan-Is-Not-Happy-GIF.gif

The only player that can keep up with UCLA is Lockett. I am starting to think CU might have pushed for a 6 win season in the Big 12............ Ok, maybe not

I don't think you are to far off. What could have happened had the Buffs managed to break through and get a win. Take the monkey off their back and good things might have happened.

Lots of people using TCU's last game as an argument for them in the playoff. That game was against Iowa State. Who did we play in the PAC that wouldn't have blasted Iowa State. Kansas was one of the worst teams in any P5 conference. TT wasn't exactly a world beater, Okie light was down and even OU and Texas weren't intimidating either.

If we had played that kind of schedule I guarantee that we would have broken through on at least one game. Once we got one win then more would be easier to get.

Anyone see the Tennessee game when the camera zoomed in to the crowd to a lady with tats on both arms and a shirt that read, "Knoxville "****ing" Tennessee?" ::lol:

UCLA tried to give this one up but KjSU couldn't take it.

Then Snyder's boys got to see a little bit of PAC12 type speed to seal it.

maybe not so fast.

Most pathetic exhibition of defense I've seen in a long time.

Anyone else think Mora's a lot better of a recruiter than he is a coach?

They get by on sheer talent more than any other team I can think of.

You could very well be right.

The old man outcoached him bigtime in that game (he's done that to a lot of teams though.)

UCLA won on plays generated by superior individual talent.

The talent levels were extremely evident. Everytime UCLA had space it went for huge yards. Saying that, Snyder is as good as they get in the coaching department

Today it was obvious, for sure, but I felt like UCLA beat us on sheer talent too, and with all due respect to MM, he's no Bill Snyder.

WTF is up with Chris Peterson's offense? It looks worse than a D2Dan team.

Gundy's a man, he's 40.

Actually Gundy's a pretty decent coach, add in some speed he has recruited out of Texas and they match up well with Washington.

That Okie Lite talent is exactly why I wish we would get a hustler who would work his butt off recruiting Texas. Very few of the Okie Lite players are the first tier recruits out of Texas, most of those guys go to UT, or aTm, or the top SEC schools or even to USC and Notre Dame.

Texas is so deep in talent that even after the first layer is gone you are still talking about kids with gamebreaking speed and skills or the size and power to dominate inside. When we were good we were getting our share of those guys, now we aren't.

How in the hell did we lose to UW?

By fumbling away to UW when we were driving at will against UW in the 2nd half and about to go up by two scores. Then throwing a pick six on the very next play. Then fumbling a kickoff. If Lindsay doesn't fumble on that run where had the first down, CU wins that game.

Back