What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Boom!

If the lambs ever went undefeated in their lame conference I picture they would act just like ucf.

I thought they don’t recognize an official champion.

You have a hard on for the little engine that could. I get it. That doesn’t make it any less silly.
Uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. They don't! They recognize teams that finish atop polls. They don't call them champion because there is no NCAA football champion.

LSU isn’t going to have any defenders left. I hate the targeting rule. Sometimes targeting is blatant. But most often it’s accidental and/or unavoidable.

I don't understand the UCF NC claims and love. Hope LSU buries them.
I totally agree with you on the stupidity of the N.C. claims, but I want to see UCF win. Kinda a David/Goliath deal in my mind. Plus, it never bothers me to see the SEC get knocked down a notch.

But, to each their own. Happy New Year, brother!

I totally agree with you on the stupidity of the N.C. claims, but I want to see UCF win. Kinda a David/Goliath deal in my mind. Plus, it never bothers me to see the SEC get knocked down a notch.

But, to each their own. Happy New Year, brother!
I'm with you on this. Hard not to root for the little guy. They'd also be the first team among all current FBS teams to have back to back perfect seasons since Oklahoma did in the 50s. It'd be great to see another team achieve that.

Back