What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Well. Most money in game came in on Bama ATS. ML was pretty evenly split.

Over is a loser for them. A lot of sharp heavy action on under though to create some balance. I bet most books win tonight

Ah, damn. I just assumed most of the hot bets were on the over.

I can’t help but think this reminds me a lot of 62-36. Alabama is being exposed.

I don't know. IIRC, OU was the only good team the Nubs had played going into that game and they got them at home. Theb we killed them, then Miami killed them.

Alabama had beaten two very good teams in their past two games coming into this game. They're just getting beaten by an excellent team tonight. Doesn't mean anyone else is going to be able to replicate what Clemson's doing tonight.

Gotta love it when the o lineman who just got beat jumps on the fumble.

Way to redeem yourself, bubba!

What the announcers are talking about right now is why I find Clemson far more tolerable than Bama.

Football is not life at Clemson and Dabo makes sure to stress that the guys have fun. Be it practice or games, its not life. Its not a job, and he doesn't want football to define his guys.

Back