What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

This one's getting ugly.

This is the first bowl game where I've noticed a good crowd.

SEC fans travel (whether that be to an away game or a bowl game) very well pretty much across the board. Their remaining bowl games will probably look crowded at least on their end.

heading to the Camping World Bowl. This was originally the Blockbuster Bowl that CU played Bama in in 1991. The contract was moved to Orland several years ago. Sitting on the West Virginia side rocking Buffs gear.

Well that explains that, I kept thinking this was the old Tangerine Bowl .

F You Auburn for running the same play 5 straight times. And then not kicking the field goal. Weak sh!t.

Receivers, push your route. As much as the ball is thrown now, that's a given, supposed to be anyway. West Virginia's receiver didn't do that.

I've seen more vicious targeting plays but I don't know if I've ever seen one more blatant. Launching head first directly into the helmet of a guy who is already down? Extra stupid.

I've seen more vicious targeting plays but I don't know if I've ever seen one more blatant. Launching head first directly into the helmet of a guy who is already down? Extra stupid.
Definitely stupid. I just doubt the guy is that stupid.

SEC fans travel (whether that be to an away game or a bowl game) very well pretty much across the board. Their remaining bowl games will probably look crowded at least on their end.

The Peach Bowl which involves an SEC team is usually one of the only bowl games outside of the NY6/CFB games that sells out.

Idk why but I love Dino Babers. Grier ruined this game though, post-Grier world gonna be rough for Dana.

I'll bet on the Pac continuing to fail in bowl games tonight. Iowa State wins with defense. 34-24

Why does every commentator duo ever have a massive stick up their ass? That was the tamest **** I've ever seen. In the end, ball don't lie.

Dumb dumb play on the INT. Just get in the ****ing endzone and celebrate with your teammates ... why taunt at all?

Dumb dumb play on the INT. Just get in the ****ing endzone and celebrate with your teammates ... why taunt at all?
Lame call. Who gives a **** if he holds up the ball? College football refs are all this guy.

paul-gleason.jpg

Back