What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

He knows football and is a good communicator. Insightful. Already made several good analyses. Fast riser at ESPN.
You're probably the first to think so, you'll have trouble finding even a Bama fan who enjoys his commentary (hell, he doesn't even remember who the Heisman runner up was). To quote Saban on his broadcasting skills, "he always was a great bullshitter". It seems you've bought it, I guess.

You're probably the first to think so, you'll have trouble finding even a Bama fan who enjoys his commentary (hell, he doesn't even remember who the Heisman runner up was). To quote Saban on his broadcasting skills, "he always was a great bullshitter".
He got a semi-final assignment. You are in the minority. Yes, Saban said that, in context. Enjoy the game. Sound off.

This just in... Gardner Minshew is pretty damn good.

Also if anyone takes a shot to the face from a LB like he took would be knocked out. Tough play maker

Lame call. Who gives a **** if he holds up the ball? College football refs are all this guy.

paul-gleason.jpg

“Two Months Bender, your mine for two months.”

Retroactive targeting... wow. Ejections are ridiculous. This was incidental.

Love how Iowa State flies to the ball on Defense and they like to hit.

Game going basically like I thought so far. Iowa State plays hard and has a good scheme on D, but WAZZU has better players.

Long way to go though.

I am so excited for Mel Tucker to bring toughness back to CU. I love watching teams hit hard and fly to the ball.

Regardless of the bull**** targeting ejections.
Pac 12 refs have been really eager to penalize for years. Rewatch the SEC title game and think about how that game would have been called differently in the Pac 12. I think it is a legitimate concern.

Pac 12 refs have been really eager to penalize for years. Rewatch the SEC title game and think about how that game would have been called differently in the Pac 12. I think it is a legitimate concern.

I think I heard Tucker mention that you gotta play to the echo of the whistle. There is a way to still hit hard but be aware of what is too much.

Right now, Wazzu isnt thinking about the lead they have. They know they're in for some more hitting from ISU. That takes a toll.

I'll be shocked if ISU comes out passing so much. Just run and keep Minshew off the field

Yup. Just keep that power run game and play action deep pass game going.

Power run, hard hitting defense. If they can do it in Ames, can't we do it in Boulder?

This is how we win

Yup. Just keep that power run game and play action deep pass game going.

Power run, hard hitting defense. If they can do it in Ames, can't we do it in Boulder?

This is how we win
Need to be able to find qbs

Back