What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Look I haven’t paid much attention to UND. But if Bubba is still HC, you can guarantee a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. Hard nosed Defense.

Joke around all you want about not being NDSU, but in 2015 North Dakota beat Wyoming, in Laramie.

In 2017 they played Utah, in SLC, very tough 37-16. Playing a very similar game to the buffs vs Utah 34-13 in 2017.

last year they played Utah State. If they can jump out to a lead like that. Buskers are toast.

North Dakota could very well beat Nebraska.

They shouldn't because Nebraska has better talent and depth but Nebraska also has Frost and with him running the team anything is possible. The rot runs deep and they are a team that is trying to figure out how they will lose. North Dakota knows how to win and Nebraska could easily give them the opportunity.

As to the sellout streak even if they have 25,000 unsold tickets they will call a couple of equipment dealers and promise them a couple player visits if they will buy all the unsold tickets for a dollar each.

The fusker mentality won't let them accept an end to the streak just like it won't let them accept that what worked in the 90's doesn't work now and that they aren't a dream school for top recruits anymore.

This is why when they finally fire Frosty you can count on hearing Alberts and a bunch of others talk about "getting back to husker football," and "returning to tradition" and "within the Husker family" as they again hire somebody connected to a past that is long gone.
As long as Nebraska doesn't hire somebody competent like Troy Calhoun. I think he'd actually fix that mess.

As long as Nebraska doesn't hire somebody competent like Troy Calhoun. I think he'd actually fix that mess.
agreed. Nebraska could win 8-9 games a year running a true triple option. I get it’s a gimmick offense but you can win just on the fact you catch everyone else off guard.
The only problem is you need discipline to run that ****, and you can bet a good chunk of money Nebraska will not be disciplined as long as the current culture is in place.

The mess isn't fixable. Whoever they hire will never be allowed to escape the shadow of Dr. Tom and how he did things.

They will continue to parade through former players, coaches, administrators insisting that things be done "like they used to be."

Meanwhile they ignore that they are no longer a desirable destination for top recruits and they aren't going to beat the top teams in their conference (or the middle ones) on talent.

Calhoun is a good coach and I think he would fix a lot of programs but Nebraska isn't one of them.

The mess isn't fixable. Whoever they hire will never be allowed to escape the shadow of Dr. Tom and how he did things.

They will continue to parade through former players, coaches, administrators insisting that things be done "like they used to be."

Meanwhile they ignore that they are no longer a desirable destination for top recruits and they aren't going to beat the top teams in their conference (or the middle ones) on talent.

Calhoun is a good coach and I think he would fix a lot of programs but Nebraska isn't one of them.
If he's still at Air Force when we dump Dorrell........might be time to hire him. We could do a hell of a lot worse.

Oh, I might need to get ESPN+ just for that!
Get the Disney bundle

And question I thought I'd pose to the entire board: Is it really that fun to dunk on Nub fan when half of them are so stupid they don't even know they're being dunked on?

Last edited:
I guess I didn't tell you all about my being Nostradamus on Saturday. My brother texted in the family group chat that NW was blowing the game when the Nubs went up 28-17, prior to the onside kick.

I said, nah, this is better. It's always better when the Nub faithful have hope before it all comes crashing down.

And I was right. And it was better. I mean, we got a mother****er youtubing his meltdown from his ****ter while Herbie Husker looked down with an almost melancholy smile. You couldn't have scripted a better ending.

Just checked out their schedule. They play two softies and a bunch of the B1G scraps. They really lucked out this year. No penn st, Ohio st, or Mich St

Just checked out their schedule. They play two softies and a bunch of the B1G scraps. They really lucked out this year. No penn st, Ohio st, or Mich St
They are going to get their hopes up then get smashed the final four games.

Maybe. If they can’t get to a bowl game with that soft schedule it will be really sad
Assuming they will lose the last four that means they have to win 6 of the next 7 games.

They are going to be really sad, again.

I’m seeing a bunch of stuff on social media calling for them to hire Bo Pelini back. Oh, yes. For the love of God, please make this happen. I mean, I don’t know why they’d ever want to get rid of Frost. The guy is a husker through and through and has the unwavering support of Dr Tom (and his hidden guns). But if you are going to replace one old school douche bag coach, what better choice than another old school douche bag coach?

Back