What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I believe I mentioned exactly this as the source of the high resale ticket prices.
Kyle Canning Fun GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)

Nebraska is simply a volleyball school now. What a wonderful day!!

Just a shame so many had to duck out so early today and not get full value on their $500 tickets :)View attachment 64497
Think of what else could have been done with all that money. Tires for the house, for example.
It got hateful when you let mouth breathers and window lickers write hateful things on bedsheets and stand on overpasses with their message. It got captured on TV. After something like that you make an apology on an equally large scale and you take care of your idots. That is not the shucker way. You doubled down how classy you are, denied the truth like flat Earthers, and don’t know how to interact with anyone who is not in awe of your tourism dollars.

Step off. Think this through for once. It is insanity you lack self awareness like this.

I of course remember Biakabutuka as a player and have no idea what his beef with Rhule is. But if I had to guess, it all stems back to that bowl game where Rhule was interviewed - right after he was hired as bailer's coach - and he wouldn't ****ing shut up.
It's because TB mostly played for Carolina. Rhule wasn't well liked in Carolina by former players either.

Jeff Sims is tied for the lead with most interceptions thrown on the season at 3. Where he really separates himself is that he did it in only 19 attempts, compared to an embarrassing 41 attempts for the Ohio QB, CJ Harris.

UPDATE:
Jeff Sims is still tied for the lead in most interceptions thrown on the season at 3. He’s now tied with four other players and his 19 attempts remains the fewest. There have been 117 QBs who have attempted 19 or more passes.

A Bowling Green QB tried his hardest to beat Jeff Sims, but he couldn’t quite do it and ended up with only 3 picks thrown on 6/21 passing.
UPDATE:
Jeff Sims is no longer leading the nation in interceptions thrown, because he’s a punk ass bitch who didn’t even try throwing towards Hunter. He’s still tied for 2nd with 4, as two other horrible QBs are now at 5. However, he stepped his game up and now leads the nation in fumbles lost with 2. Congratulations.

At the end of the game there were several fans who shouted out:

Why are you rushing the field? All you did was beat Nebraska!

Why are you so excited? We aren’t a good team.

Of course you won. Our offense sucks.

All of these comments coming from fans 35 and under. This generation of fan doesn’t know anything about the glory days. They hear stories, but their experience isn’t glory. It’s pain and suffering. If they continue this way, the majority of the fan base will view the team as a second tier program instead of a blue blood.

I knew it was going to be different walking into the stadium. Buff fans in line just finished singing fight song when a few nub fans laugh and say watch this. Proceed to try the go big red yell, except the response was crickets. CU fans all laughed, and told them how cute the effort was, and maybe they should try again.

Got into it a little bit with some corn fans by the big noon game day. But overall they were pretty sedate in my experience

Also- pro tip- they don’t like it when you tel them “good luck…just kidding get ****ed I hope y’all lose by 100 today” before the game, they really don’t like it when you offer them high fives whenever CU does something good, they REALLY don’t like it when you offer them a high five on the way out of the stadium and say “Great game today! FROST WARNING!!”

The two biggest mysteries of this past offseason for me have to be why no other school hired Prime and how Nebraska got stuck with Jeff Sims as their QB. That’s some serious malpractice on Rhule’s part to hitch their season to that guy.

The two biggest mysteries of this past offseason for me have to be why no other school hired Prime and how Nebraska got stuck with Jeff Sims as their QB. That’s some serious malpractice on Rhule’s part to hitch their season to that guy.
I think other teams tried to hire Prime. Could be wrong though.

Got into it a little bit with some corn fans by the big noon game day. But overall they were pretty sedate in my experience

Also- pro tip- they don’t like it when you tel them “good luck…just kidding get ****ed I hope y’all lose by 100 today” before the game, they really don’t like it when you offer them high fives whenever CU does something good, they REALLY don’t like it when you offer them a high five on the way out of the stadium and say “Great game today! FROST WARNING!!”
I found that they also don’t like it when you tell them that they played really hard and congratulate them on another moral victory.

I found that they also don’t like it when you tell them that they played really hard and congratulate them on another moral victory.
You mean like they did to us throughout the 60's, 70s, and 80's? I just can't imagine that they would not appreciate such a classy gesture.

Didn’t it come down to Cincinnati and the Buffs? After USF was no longer in the running, my hopes rose since that meant Deion wasn’t going to be tied down to a south/southeast location.

I wonder how the nub locker room feels now after losing a coach that threw them under the bus to what is seemingly a blob of jelly?

Someone help me understand the ****braska tailgate at Carls Auto Repair (or whatever it’s called) at the bottom of Folsom. Seems like small business suicide.

Back