What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official Buffs v. ducks in-game thread. Go Buffs!

I'll be honest fellas - when Montez threw that second pick, I saw flashes of Michigan all over again.

I wouldn't have gone on here and tried to call out the people who knew better, but I can't go attacking people who didn't have faith, because I'm pretty sure I qualify as not having had faith. I literally didn't believe we were actually going to win the ****ing game until the guys were celebrating on the field after the last kneeldown.

It's Sefo's team, but this definitely allows Sefo plenty of time to heal.

Do you sit Sefo again and then hand the keys back a little Later? I'm thinking the team plays with its hair on fire and dismantles a laggard Beaver with a proven Tez.

So what do you think might be an appropriate token gesture to properly display regret?

Maybe take a voluntary timeout from a game thread against USC, Stanford, UCLA, and ASU?

I second that emotion. (y)

Craziest thing about it when watching this game is that Oregon didn't have an overwhelming speed advantage. Our secondary and WRs can run with anyone's. Our LBs looked as fast as their's. Their RBs are on a crazy level with their speed - and that's the only place I saw a difference. The gap has closed.

Craziest thing about it when watching this game is that Oregon didn't have an overwhelming speed advantage. Our secondary and WRs can run with anyone's. Our LBs looked as fast as their's. Their RBs are on a crazy level with their speed - and that's the only place I saw a difference. The gap has closed.

Exactly. I thought our offense really went toe to toe with their defense for the first time in a while.

I have yet to see anyone keep up all game with wr's. And I see Awuzie, Thompson, Weatherspoon going toe to toe with the fastest in the country.

And strength wise we played with Michigan. The rise is real. Get on the band wagon now.
The make-up of the roster is now at the point where each unit can get better practicing against each other; for the first time in a long time.
WRs vs DBs is perhaps the most notable. OL v. DL is a close second.
Aside from the Spoon's PIBobo highlight reel and Ross's catch, the best summary plays of the game were Tupou smashing the UO center back into Prukoup in the first quarter and MOntez rushing for 8 yds. just after he ran for 20+ and he was noticeably exhausted. !

Looking at our schedule and, MAN, we need to win next weekend.
And the one after that and the one after that and......this team has shown they play' em one at a time, with
Props to Lindgren and Chiaverini for preparing him and adjusting as the game went on.

Please stop with the drive by posting, it is annoying.
Ooooh! Can dish it out, but can't take it...........got it!

Back