What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Stanford Game Thread

Congrats buffs, you won't lose 8 straight.

Kudos to the defense, they stepped up big time.

Laviska is a tough young man, and to the poster trashing him, you couldn't walk to drive thru window with his injury.

Boring game thanks to the offense but hope the recruits were impressed enough.
Boring, seriously? You're complaining about style points when it's the first home conference victory since '16?

Edit: Make that first home conference win in November since 2016.

Last edited:
Boring, seriously? You're complaining about style points when it's the first home conference victory since '16?
We beat ASU and UCLA at home last year, and Cal in 2017. Still, we've been terrible in November these past couple seasons, so it feels like we're getting a monkey off our backs for sure. I love the win today. Defense was mostly great and the offense did just enough. That last drive was great.

nice team win, right there. dbs are growing up a bit. o-line was dang good fontenot!

love this win.

Go Buffs.
Speaking of Fontenot, where was he the last 2 drives? I thought I saw him talking to Evan Price before the kick and he seemed fine.

Nice win! Viska is a bad bad man.

As awful as we’ve been at times, we could easily be 6-4. Utah is gonna murder us, but UW looks beatable if we play perfect.
Actually anyone is beatable if we play perfect. Some teams are better than others at preventing us from playing perfect(ly).

We beat ASU and UCLA at home last year, and Cal in 2017. Still, we've been terrible in November these past couple seasons, so it feels like we're getting a monkey off our backs for sure. I love the win today. Defense was mostly great and the offense did just enough. That last drive was great.
Oops, that's a horse on me! I got a little pissed at the perception of complaining about ANY victory.
Edit: it was the first home conference win in November since 16

Last edited:
Great game* today! That sun was brutal, though - yikes!

We're thinking that this may be Ralphie V's last hurrah; this is two games she's missed (although they blamed the last missed run on field conditions). Maybe she has hit the bison "I'm too old for this ****" mark?

Once again, refs missed a number of Stanford's fouls...but at least they got that one that really counted: PI against Tony Brown in the 4th quarter. That was HUGE and helped us avoid an overtime situation.

*Great because WIN.

We're thinking that this may be Ralphie V's last hurrah; this is two games she's missed (although they blamed the last missed run on field conditions). Maybe she has hit the bison "I'm too old for this ****" mark?

Once again, refs missed a number of Stanford's fouls...but at least they got that one that really counted: PI against Tony Brown in the 4th quarter. That was HUGE and helped us avoid an overtime situation.

*Great because WIN.
Would Boulder ever approve a cattle prod?

I dont either, next buffalo up!

I want commits TONIGHT.
Absolutely big to win & break the streak. Chance to do it again coming up. But I can’t imagine “squeaking by on a last-second field goal at home to break a 5-game losing streak” is all that impressive to recruits. Today’s game will not likely be a major factor in decisions.

Absolutely big to win & break the streak. Chance to do it again coming up. But I can’t imagine “squeaking by on a last-second field goal at home to break a 5-game losing streak” is all that impressive to recruits. Today’s game will not likely be a major factor in decisions.
But the weather will be!

Yeah. I hear ya. But Mel dancing with team will resonate.

Actually anyone is beatable if we play perfect. Some teams are better than others at preventing us from playing perfect(ly).
I’m not sure that even with a nearly perfect game, we’d beat Utah or Oregon ... given how they’re playing right now, and the obvious talent disparity and maybe more importantly the coaching coordinator advantage they have. We’re gonna have to play damn near flawless to beat UW for the same reasons.

I’m not sure that even with a nearly perfect game, we’d beat Utah or Oregon ... given how they’re playing right now, and the obvious talent disparity and maybe more importantly the coaching coordinator advantage they have. We’re gonna have to play damn near flawless to beat UW for the same reasons.
No offense, but are you the massive dick who only shows up on game day?

Attachments

• 1573350879425.gif
    1573350879425.gif
    498.7 KB · Views: 2

*Great because WIN.
Don't think it need for a prod, said on the broadcast that the handler felt like she was to pumped up. I can see that, if she gets to charged up she could loose the handlers and cause some real trouble.

I agree though that this could be her last year. She's been great but she has been at it for a long time, might be time for her the enjoy the rest of her life retired.

Back