What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. USC Game Thread

Of course. Would have been a good win, just like ****braska was. But this years SC team is decimated with injury just like CU and starting a true freshman QB. This is not the SC of old where this would have been some monumental upset. Pretty evenly matched teams, tbh.

yeah. I can tell by their demeanor on the field and their in between timeouts behavior, and of game reactions they have zero respect for CU. **** them.

MT has talent on this team, and it sucks to see potential recruiting squandered in a season that should have brought 6 wins. I love the guy, but it's gonna be another uphill battle for him. Props on the way the team played tonight. They fought the Trojans AND the Zebras. Coulda Shoulda.

@TSchekler Why do I have to make my point again. You yourself said these were equally poor teams. One team made plays to win the game. By LOGIC, and not emotion, the better team is the one that scored the amt of points required to win.

Let me help you out here. I also include coaching as a part of the TEAM. Our coaches were poor. Moreso than theirs. What am I missing? You seem stuck on the fact that this team is shiity and cannot avoid stepping on their dicks game in game out

Last edited:
You're not really saying the coaches are to blame for guys not taking advantage of balls on the turf are you?

Hell, the argument you're making is that punting was the right call. We punted, the defense forced potential turnovers, and we didn't take advantage of them.

At some point the players have to make plays. The coaches can't jump on the ball themselves.
Sure, the players have to make plays when it comes down to it. Also, fumble drill, starting tomorrow. I'd hope Tucker learned something about being a HC tonight. Have a chance to step on their neck, ****ing do it. If it doesn't work, at least, you go out swinging. He already knows that, but I hope he starts taking over more, instead of letting some coaches coach. This is his squad.

Most upset I’ve been after a CU loss in quite a while. We outplayed USC. We deserved a better fate. It’s hard to question officiating from the stands without the benefit of a replay, but penalties, whether good calls or not, were a big factor in the loss.

@TSchekler Why do I have to make my point again. You yourself said these were equally poor teams. One team made plays to win the game. By LOGIC l, and not emotion, the better team is the one that scored the amt of points required to win.

Let me help you out here. I also include coaching as a part of the TEAM. Our coaches were poor. Moreso than theirs. What am I missing? You seem stuck on the fact that this team is poor and cannot avoid stepping on their dicks game in game out

I watched the game from the stands, CU played better. There really isn’t any emotion involved, they played a better game. They shot themselves in the dick multiple times and the game could have been 3-4-5 scores out of reach. I get your point but the point I believe he is making is that CU has no business losing this game and somehow they combined a whole bunch of **** from the refs, the coaches, penalties etc and they found a way.

CU found a way to lose a lot more than USC was finding ways to win, we just left the door open and kept trying to give it away.

I watched the game from the stands, CU played better. There really isn’t any emotion involved, they played a better game. They shot themselves in the dick multiple times and the game could have been 3-4-5 scores out of reach. I get your point but the point I believe he is making is that CU has no business losing this game and somehow they combined a whole bunch of **** from the refs, the coaches, penalties etc and they found a way.

CU found a way to lose a lot more than USC was finding ways to win, we just left the door open and kept trying to give it away.
How is that though. Shooting yourself in the dick multiple times is a part of what defines a team as not playing better than the other team? Are we just going to ignore all of those and say we played better? USC didn’t have many/any of those dick stomps. Their qb and wr made plays when the game was on the line.

Last edited:
How is that though. Shooting yourself in the dick multiple times is a part of what defines a team as not playing better than the other team? Are we just going to ignore all of those as say we played better? USC didn’t have many/any of those dick stomps. Their qb and wr made plays when the game was on the line.
They did, and got some help too.

Another gut wrenching loss at home. This team should already have 6 wins. CU just seems to find a way to lose in every fashion. They play their butts off but can't get over the hump.

I’m ashamed of myself. I rarely, hell, never lose it in the stands. But I dropped a couple of “F” bombs after we failed on that final 4th down. The cheering usc fans in my section just caused me to blow my gourde.

So you who watched on television, was the officiating as horrible as it appeared from the stands or was CU guilty as charged? Also, did they show the CU receiver get taken down in the middle of his route? I think it was on the play where Montez got hurt. And it looked from the stands that the guy who tackled Montez did all he could to drop his full weight on Montez.

So you who watched on television, was the officiating as horrible as it appeared from the stands or was CU guilty as charged? Also, did they show the CU receiver get taken down in the middle of his route? I think it was on the play where Montez got hurt. And it looked from the stands that the guy who tackled Montez did all he could to drop his full weight on Montez.
It was not as bad because we don't see the receiver getting knocked down. But yes it was BAD

Colorado football is for losers. It's why in-state players thumb their noses at this joke of a program. NO $$ and no hope.

So happy I sold my tickets rather than see another brutal loss in the cold, and waste Friday night to top-it-off.

Colorado football is for losers. It's why in-state players thumb their noses at this joke of a program. NO $$ and no hope.

So happy I sold my tickets rather than see another brutal loss in the cold, and waste Friday night to top-it-off.
If it is for losers, you’d have been there.

Are you guys really talking about officiating? Because I just got back from that 3 hours of Folsom Fun, and I saw:
  • A confused, ineffective defensive scheme that was outmatched and outplayed on the line ... on every single play.
  • An offense that KNOWS its defense is confused, ineffective, and largely disorganized, YET chooses to throw a jump ball anyway, WHEN there are at least FIVE really effective ground options.
Bad calls. Yeah, sure.

i reckon fairview or boulder hs would win against cu if they were wearing usc jerseys

Back