What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Coaching Search Thread

Watch OU for Kiff as OC. Riley needs to give yo those duties to focus on all aspects of building an elite champion.

Watch OU for Kiff as OC. Riley needs to give yo those duties to focus on all aspects of building an elite champion.
this makes absolutely no sense to me. If your weakness is defense, you hire an asshole OC? I am sure that rationale is how OU has managed to win all those championships.:confused:

this makes absolutely no sense to me. If your weakness is defense, you hire an asshole OC? I am sure that rationale is how OU has managed to win all those championships.:confused:
Riley’s focus has been too much on the O. He’s trusts King. Will give him a chance to focus on and hire a prime DC. Plus work with that DC to get the players and scheme in place to win a NC. Riley needs to check that box and can’t do so unless he has someone he trusts to run the O.

Riley’s focus has been too much on the O. He’s trusts King. Will give him a chance to focus on and hire a prime DC. Plus work with that DC to get the players and scheme in place to win a NC. Riley needs to check that box and can’t do so unless he has someone he trusts to run the O.
I'm assuming Hawg meant Kliff, not Kiff.

Still makes no sense. He can hire Kliff's OC if that's what he needs. He doesn't need to spend more focus on D (which he probably can't spell), he needs to find a very good D coordinator.

I'm assuming Hawg meant Kliff, not Kiff.

Still makes no sense. He can hire Kliff's OC if that's what he needs. He doesn't need to spend more focus on D (which he probably can't spell), he needs to find a very good D coordinator.
Thanks. Maybe that was Freudian. Kliff King is the proper reference.

I do love me some Kiff, however.

So is winning the north twice in a row with a 4-4 conf record...and declining.
I vividly remember those days. I wanted Gary gone, and was certain the return to the top was a guarantee with the hiring of a better coach.

giphy.gif

we're going to be fine. this is peak crazy season for coaching changes over the next week or so.

right now, there is a ****ing UNICORN out there, who probably doesn't even completely realize yet how awesome his life is about to be when he becomes the HC of the MIGHTY COLORADO BUFFS.

hang tight.

You're better than this, leave the really dumb drive-by posts for Miami.
Actually there is a point. That is that all of this speculation and rumor mongering is getting old fast. But us long time Buff fans should be pretty used to it, unfortunately.

Back