What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Coaching Search Thread

KBJC has a 9000' runway, pretty much the only thing you wouldn't want to operate there is a B-52.
the%20b52s_st.jpg

I don't know who Vic Vinegar is and he only has 99 followers

I would expect that he would be very interested in this job. I'm not in favor of the G5 candidates this year, but from that pool Littrell is easily my favorite.

Reactions: dio
For some reason I can't get the clown music out of my head. I don't like it. I want to see Lake, Schiano and/or Day mentioned in these tweets.

Lol we're talking about something from "Vic Vinegar" as if its not fake news? If we have to hire an SEC defensive guy-Aranda please. The QBs/offenses in the east aren't very good collectively outside of UGA. I wouldn't hate bringing Pepsi man back here (prefer him to Mel Tucker), but he's lower on my list too.

The more I think about it the clearer it gets:

1) The fact that we still haven't heard anything likely indicates that the guy if selected is preparing for a conference championship game.
2) Rick George has stated that he wants a proven winner with head coaching experience.
3) Head coaching experience is preferred
4) We are likely going to land a coach looking for a new challenge to take a team to the next level.
5) Given how many times people have insisted on this board that money is not an object, I am assuming they know something I don't.

Given the above circumstances, the only coaches that can possibly be the next head coach at Colorado are Nick Saban or Dabo Swinney on a $30M a year contract. Please believe me I have very reliable inside sources.

C'mon man, don't make me lose it. I trust Thamel must be some lazy hack since Day and Lake are not mentioned.
He is wired. Has sources. Good track record breaking news and on previous carousels.

I pay attention to him, Feldman and Rittenberg nationally.

He is wired. Has sources. Good track record breaking news and on previous carousels.

I pay attention to him, Feldman and Rittenberg nationally.

I wasn't familiar with him. I am seeing that his scoop is generally legit. Just not liking two of those names, at all for HC, and would prefer Day or Lake over Tucker.

Adam has started candidate profiles a la RR-and the first two he did were Lake and Day........a sign?
Yes, taking it as a sign that this search has narrowed down to Day & Lake as the finalists. The Day to CU buzz is less than Lake right now so I'm predicting Day as the Buffs new HC - I can feel it in my bones!

Back