What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado @ Nebraska Simulation

I think it’s a pretty good representation of overall talent/home field advantage etc.

I don't. That is not the current CU roster in that simulation.

#44 Gillam is not on the roster, and hasn't been for two seasons.
#23 Lindsay just graduated
#26 Oliver just graduated
#13 KD Nixon, no longer wears that number
#9 Edwards, no longer wears that number

In fact other than Gamboa, that entire LB corp for CU is mostly incorrect. The players are all over the place. A mash of the past two seasons.

Last edited:
Aside from 3 or 4 players that don’t have big roles in the game...it’s pretty accurate. The Simulation result does not care about what number Dixon is wearing either...

Aside from 3 or 4 players that don’t have big roles in the game...it’s pretty accurate. The Simulation result does not care about what number Dixon is wearing either...

Yes, missing a solid chunk of CU's starting defense is accurate.

note to random driveby posters claiming "evidence" of fusker superiority:

it is not normal to pleasure oneself while playing a 10 year old video game and hoping it means something in the real world. also, your mommy wishes you'd leave the darkened basement to at least shower today. the funk is sinking into her laced doilies in the parlor.

I mean ya came in a close second boys. Don’t be too discouraged. You can still salvage the season.

i know this might come as a shock to you, but i feel society owes you a life intervention: video games aren't real. now, while you cry it out in the arms of your sex doll, think about perhaps watching the real game... which doesn't happen until saturday. you know, in the real world.

No way to take into account Nebraska being blue-balled last week. CU basically runs Lindgren's offense in it too. Not realistic.
It also doesn't take into account that their QB is a true freshman, that hasn't played a competitive football game in almost 2 years.

@Scat_Back 's new avi

iu

I mean ya came in a close second boys. Don’t be too discouraged. You can still salvage the season.
I guess on Saturday afternoon when you're sitting in stunned silence in your double-wide, adjusting the rabbit ears on top of your decades old Magnavox to verify that you really did get blown out by 30, you can look back at this video game and smile before you light your next pull of meth and attempt to dull the never ending ache that comes with being a 'Brasken.

i'm officially going to poke your mom in her double-wide to celebrate victory. don't worry, i'll leave a 6 pack of bud-lite on the night stand to thank her.
Rumor is she has been wallered out so much it'll be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Better shim up.

Back