What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado @ Nebraska Simulation

Martinez was clocked running a 4.46 40. Buffs struggle against fast qb’s and against the run in general. That’s what I’m basing it on. Huskers are going to rumble Big Ten style in this one folks. It’s science.

Martinez was clocked running a 4.46 40. Buffs struggle against fast qb’s and against the run in general. That’s what I’m basing it on. Huskers are going to rumble Big Ten style in this one folks. It’s science.

If it is science, how about you use the latest results? CSU gained 103yds on the ground. Total. How does that fit your hypothesis?

Our LB's are faster. Our DL is more athletic and has more depth. This defense is NOT what you saw in 2017. I will agree that we have yet to prove we can contain true dual threat QB's, but I like our odds against a true freshman, playing in his very first collegiate game.

Technically, while Animal Husbandry is a degree at your school, it is still not a science.
giphy.gif

I mean ya came in a close second boys. Don’t be too discouraged. You can still salvage the season.
Here's the thought that's keeping you up at night: because of the free payday w//out a W you gave Arkon, if you lose Saturday you're going to be hard pressed to find six wins the rest of the way through the schedule.
Backing it down into Husker math, the most likely (possible) wins are Troy, Minn, IL, Purdue, and Northwestern. Just 5 after this that you have a real shot in.

No bowl = not a great first season for the Golden Boy.

For not giving it any credibility, you guys sure are paying attention to it ;)

You should be wondering how many of us still have our PS3s and 360s with NCAA FB 14. That game operates on the trends and thinking of coaches from like 2010-12 (game came out in 2013) and college football is know for its constant change and doesn't reflect today's football. Also the player ratings are not from EA Sports unless enough information about how those ratings came together.

Oh, damn... CU is in trouble.

While compelling evidence, I'm still not fully convinced. @Scat_Back what did your personal psychic tell you?
His sister, and or personal psychic looked into the future and could guarantee he we getting laid tonight after the meth is done cooking

How is it the 'Buffs struggle with a fast qb'? LOL are you comparing your frosh to Tate a year later? Riiiiiight.
Ya'll went from the penthouse to the out house 17 yrs ago and just keep reaching back to your self preceived glory.
For the next 3 days I pray that MM won't take his foot off the gas....fitting considering CU started the knu's fall in 2001...have a nice ride home at the end of the 3 qtr...sorry ass you'll bail cause you just can't stand it.
Your best hope is that Chiavarini isn't the HC next time we meet...he won't be so forgiving...he's a BUFF.

Lol everyone is so easily triggered by this “video game that doesn’t matter” Here’s a link by the way in response to all the “meth/sibling love/dumb/etc.” jokes. Enjoy.

https://www.inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/...in-all-50-states-results-are-eye-opening.html

If you actually read the article you post, it describes that IQ tests are somewhat controversial, so they linked the report that was originally posted by the Washington Post. The post article includes IQ Test, ACT, SAT and the percentage of college graduates, and generates an overall score. Colorado tops Nebraska in the aggregate rankings of intelligence.

You would know that if you, oh I don't know, actually read the article.

It runs so deep...9/11 coming back from Chicago trying to get home. I filled the tank at $4.00 a gallon in W Iowa, made it to Julesburg on fumes...didn't stop me from giving the finger with a smile.

Most people accept iq (intelligence quotient) as being the standard for ya know...intelligence. Except for the fluffs, apparently.

Most people accept iq (intelligence quotient) as being the standard for ya know...intelligence. Except for the fluffs, apparently.

Also the AUTHOR of the article you posted.

It's worth noting that the IQ test in and of itself is controversial to begin with. The Post in fact ranked states according to not just IQ test, but also average SAT and ACT score, along with the overall percentage of college graduates.
But as imperfect as the IQ test is, at least it's a consistent metric. Here are the results.

****ing read.

How is it the 'Buffs struggle with a fast qb'? LOL are you comparing your frosh to Tate a year later? Riiiiiight.
Ya'll went from the penthouse to the out house 17 yrs ago and just keep reaching back to your self preceived glory.
For the next 3 days I pray that MM won't take his foot off the gas....fitting considering CU started the knu's fall in 2001...have a nice ride home at the end of the 3 qtr...sorry ass you'll bail cause you just can't stand it.
Your best hope is that Chiavarini isn't the HC next time we meet...he won't be so forgiving...he's a BUFF.

If NU’s demise was 17 years ago...and yet they’ve still beaten the Fluffs in the last 3 games...can one of you high-IQ CU guys help me out on the math for what that makes Colorado? To be beaten mercilessly 3 times in a row by a team that...sucks?

If NU’s demise was 17 years ago...and yet they’ve still beaten the Fluffs in the last 3 games...can one of you high-IQ CU guys help me out on the math for what that makes Colorado? To be beaten mercilessly 3 times in a row by a team that...sucks?
CU also did suck then. You beat Hawkins 3 years in a row. Congratulations. You have joined the esteemed ranks of Montana State, Sacramento State, Toledo, and Kansas.

So... a Nebraska fan is defending Nebraska's intelligence in a thread where they use a simulation from a game made several years ago with inaccurate rosters with extremely subjective and unqualified ratings and an unknown simulation method as some sort of model for an interesting/realistic simulation. In a world where we have a number of interesting and objective computer models based on real data to detail this sort of thing. But I guess it doesn't have the moving pictures, which is a big negative, you know?

You know son you've lived with the stories passed down to you at some point you'll arrive at what it was to watch a game between 2 of the best...and appreciate it.
As a BUFF I hated Tommy Frazier...if not for his legs he couldn't pass a lick and this is why Hagan will always be the better QB but then you'll never know that because at the time your being was nothing..you were nothing more than a wet dream...that went into the laundry.

Back