What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado @ Nebraska Simulation

That was true in the 1950s. Not so much today. But don't worry, you guys will get New Coke soon--and love it!
In 3 days we'll see what we'll see...LOL most BUFFs saw KSJuco as more comp before leaving the B12 and Snyder was how old?. That old man would/can still kick your ever loving ass LOL.

In 3 days we'll see what we'll see...LOL most BUFFs saw KSJuco as more comp before leaving the B12 and Snyder was how old?. That old man would/can still kick your ever loving ass LOL.

That’s probably because they were a more winnable game for you guys. It’s not really a competition when one team usually beats the brakes off of the other. (y)

Meh. It’s a 1-3 series since the invention of the iPhone. It’s an 0-0 series as Pac-12-B1G rivals.

But given how green Nebraska’s team is under Frost 0.1, it makes perfect sense to make the historical argument. That is the best arguement Nebraska fans have to justify a win on Saturday.

That’s probably because they were a more winnable game for you guys. It’s not really a competition when one team usually beats the brakes off of the other. (y)
And when was that ever an issue for knu in 70 - 80s?
While knu was scheduling an OCC of teams it could knew could kick the ass off of..CU was the scheduling the Mich., Ill., Tenn., U Dubb's of the world? CU was building a rep for playing the best...knu not so much = generational premodonna and that bag went empty long ago bubb.
Look at your dad's face when you ask him about CU....he won't smile because he'll do his best to cover his inner self.
The truth started in 90 in Lincoln...

Last edited:
Something Osborne had no concept of...your dads God won't serve this weekend you little prick.

Our entire second string is better than CSU so I’m not sure why you guys think you’re so much better this year either.

Our entire second string is better than CSU so I’m not sure why you guys think you’re so much better this year either.
Dude. You talk a lot of **** for a person who has no ****ing idea how his team will play. But...that’s a Nub for ya. I don’t know how we will match up. Because while I’ve seen spring game highlights, it was your first team going up against scrubs and with a QB that was working with the knowledge that nobody was going to touch him, much less knock the **** out of him.

We will see in a few days who is right. I expect you to come back and eat your crow here if we are right and you are wrong. It makes me laugh that you watched a glorified dog and a pony show, and still feel you all are tons better than a team that dismantled another team in a real game.

Then again, being self aware, introspective and reasonable are things that few Nebraska fans are ever accused of by, well, anyone.

Last edited:
I simmed the game last night and CU won 63-7. There. Let's get this thread to the misfit section.

Obviously your simulation did not include the vaunted Tunnel Walk. That thrilling bit of action should add an automatic 3 points to their score.

What I find fascinating about this simulation is that Colorado turns the ball over 5 times (to 1 for bug eeter u), but CU only loses by an FG in deep OT.

Bug eeters need to win the TO battle by 4 in order to barely win. That should tell you all you need to know about how the game views the disparity in quality on each side.

What I find fascinating about this simulation is that Colorado turns the ball over 5 times (to 1 for bug eeter u), but CU only loses by an FG in deep OT.

Bug eeters need to win the TO battle by 4 in order to barely win. That should tell you all you need to know about how the game views the disparity in quality on each side.
Sooooo, if we limit our turnovers to four, we win this thing?

scat-o-logically speaking, i believe that the fusker frosh qb is going to be known for all eternity as "poo stain" after his bowels release upon impact.

Taking the crowd out of the game is as big a factor as anything. They're gonna be hooping and hollering knowing they won't get blue balled from watching the Obama of Nebraska football coach for the first time two weeks in a row and I'm sure there are going to be extra glorified cabbage burgers for everybody at their tailgates. If the first quarter Saturday plays out the way the first quarter against CSU did, we're going to cruise.

Hahahaha. Let’s use a 5 year old game that’s been updated by a bunch of random guys in their moms basements. I’m sure they went out of their way to carefully craft all of CU’s players. This is ****ing nonsense lol

Here is another.

Lol here’s a guy that says “Hey, I’m going to just contradict everything my fellow fans said about how this video game simulation means nothing and then take the time to find another one that actually means something good for Fallorado fans. I’m going to stoop down to This Husker fan’s level and do the same thing” If I stoop down to your level I’m going to whine about your Simulation because Eric Lee is playing and he’s not listed on the Huskers’ 2-deep! Whaaaa!!

UCF was #1 in the country in turnover margin last season. We literally have all of those coaches. Since I am a man of high integrity, I will fully come back and eat crow right here on this thread if the Huskers lose. I hold you all to the same standard. Good luck to both sides on Saturday!

Lol here’s a guy that says “Hey, I’m going to just contradict everything my fellow fans said about how this video game simulation means nothing and then take the time to find another one that actually means something good for Fallorado fans. I’m going to stoop down to This Husker fan’s level and do the same thing” If I stoop down to your level I’m going to whine about your Simulation because Eric Lee is playing and he’s not listed on the Huskers’ 2-deep! Whaaaa!!

UCF was #1 in the country in turnover margin last season. We literally have all of those coaches. Since I am a man of high integrity, I will fully come back and eat crow right here on this thread if the Huskers lose. I hold you all to the same standard. Good luck to both sides on Saturday!
If only you had UCF's players and schedule as well.

I know you only come here to troll. However, I can assure you that some of Colorado Football’s harshest critics (and disillusioned supporters) post on this page with great frequency. There’s no need to issue any challenges.

Back