What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

Watching Flounder trying to reframe his reputation this week from a fool to deliberately provocative funny guy is cringeworthy.
Flounder making a plan on how he's going to approach allbuffs this week:

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

You better do more than that.
Powerball is at 1.5 billion !!
There's around 332 million Americans right now, Win the Powerball and you could give each American 1 million and STILL have another 350 million left over
after taxes for yourself.
Check your math, dude.

Don’t worry guys. When I hit the powerball tomorrow I’ll donate a big chunk to get us a good coach
Don't forget the training table food. I hear they're eating instant oatmeal and spoiled bologna sandwiches up there.

It brings up a fun point for discussion, though. What are the biggest funding needs for the AD? Is it salaries? Is it debt service? Scholarships? Facilities? If somebody were, hypothetically, to drop half a Bill on the AD, where would it have the most impact?

If I win the powerball, the only guy in the AD getting money from me is Tad. RG and PD can GTFO.

Loving the math here. I think JR forgot who came up with voodoo economics though.
****, if I won the powerball, I'd go straight to Saliman with sizeable donation with the stipulation being RG and PD are fired immediately, then the school gets the donation. Then I'd donate to the AD if a solid AD was put in place.

****, if I won the powerball, I'd go straight to Saliman with sizeable donation with the stipulation being RG and PD are fired immediately, then the school gets the donation. Then I'd donate to the AD if a solid AD was put in place.
I'd want a building named after myself of course.
'ITB at Folsom Field' or something like that

Back