What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

if the buffs make it to atlanta, what day of the week would it be? i generally work wed-sat. its only a 2.5 hour drive. i would love to see CU play in ATL.

any idea or is that yet to be determined?

Sweet 16: March 22/23
Elite 8: March 24/25

See you in ATL! :thumbsup:

Here's to a huge Buff showing in ABQ. Fan support can be a crucial x-factor at neutral site games, we're very fortunate to be playing (relatively) nearby. You guys do your thing, get us two wins, and us east coast/southern Buffs will take over for you in ATL in the Sweet 16 :thumbsup:

Damm that's right. I lost sight of the fact that our next stop would be Atlanta.

The atmosphere in ABQ should be great because CU will bring a bunch of fans and with this being an MWC arena there will be plenty of UNLV/MWC fans there too. Think about it, this will be CU's first NCAA game in the modern tournament era that is within reasonable driving distance of the Denver area.

ugh it's not looking good for me getting down to abq... ill know for sure in a few hours...who all is going to blake st tavern...

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Luckily, one of my room mates works for Holiday Inn, so I am using his employee discount for the Holiday Inn next to campus. And not a $30 night at some sketch ass highway motel.

But thank you for your concern about me being sexually assaulted.

Luckily, one of my room mates works for Holiday Inn, so I am using his employee discount for the Holiday Inn next to campus. And not a $30 night at some sketch ass highway motel.

you play your cards right... you can still be assaulted.

just sayin'.

My kid and three friends have purchased their tickets and are heading down on Wednesday. I asked why he wasn't going on the student bus. He said something about "having to adhere to the CU Code of Conduct if he went with the group." What does that mean?

My kid and three friends have purchased their tickets and are heading down on Wednesday. I asked why he wasn't going on the student bus. He said something about "having to adhere to the CU Code of Conduct if he went with the group." What does that mean?
means your son is going to be drinking drugging and screwing!

Hey guys does anyone know for sure what section CU's allotment of tickets will be in? I've heard 3 different sections. I'm going to try and purchase mine tonight online and if it's only like $10-20 I would prefer to be as close to CU fans as possible.

Anything helps

Bad news. Every hotel/motel in ABQ is a sketch ass highway motel.

If anyone else cares, the donors who purchased tickets directly from CU will be in section T. They do not know yet where the 100 students will be seated (according to the ticket office this morning)

WOOOO purchased my tix. Were in Sec. V row 10. Just in case anyone didnt know the Pit does rows in reverse order (STUPID) So rows 40-45 are closest to the court. rows 1-5 are closest to the top.

WOOOO purchased my tix. Were in Sec. V row 10. Just in case anyone didnt know the Pit does rows in reverse order (STUPID) So rows 40-45 are closest to the court. rows 1-5 are closest to the top.

Where did you purchase your tix?

Ive seen some bad seat numbering systems before, but that one might take the cake...

OK people. Is Stub Hub or similar sites the only place to buy tickets?

I wouldn't ever buy from stubhub unless I had money to burn because you pay 2-3 times as much on these ticket sites like stubhub. I guess it would be a last option if you wanted to go bad enough and have the money.

I wouldn't ever buy from stubhub unless I had money to burn because you pay 2-3 times as much on these ticket sites like stubhub. I guess it would be a last option if you wanted to go bad enough and have the money.

Well where the **** else can I buy tickets? I don't know if I missed the link posted somewhere, or if everything is already sold, but I can't find an official ticket office that is selling these tickets. Little help for an asshole here, please?

just bought my tickets and officially going. i got them on stubhub if anyone is wondering, they were a lot cheaper than what the UNM website was offering even after the overnight delivery charge.

Back