What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

Theres definitely tix in section V. You can even sit in ROW 1!!!!
Oh. Well that website is stupid for having them all shaded black whether they have seats available or not.

And it is $85. Cheaper on Stub Hub not counting shipping. This **** is retarded. Might just scalp.

just bought my tickets and officially going. i got them on stubhub if anyone is wondering, they were a lot cheaper than what the UNM website was offering even after the overnight delivery charge.

Yeah, StubHub is not always more expensive than face value. I don't love the company, but once in a while there are deals to be had.

Oh. Well that website is stupid for having them all shaded black whether they have seats available or not.

And it is $85. Cheaper on Stub Hub not counting shipping. This **** is retarded. Might just scalp.

Go to onlineseats.com It's reliable. My uncle buys and sells tickets ALL DAY and has never had a problem with these guys. They are going for like $45-60 right now. They do charge a little more in fees but use the discount code "tiger10" and you can get 10% off. Choose local pickup and you can pick them up day of game at a place close to the stadium.

After fees and discount I got 2 tickets for $60 each in section V.

Go to onlineseats.com It's reliable. My uncle buys and sells tickets ALL DAY and has never had a problem with these guys. They are going for like $45-60 right now. They do charge a little more in fees but use the discount code "tiger10" and you can get 10% off. Choose local pickup and you can pick them up day of game at a place close to the stadium.

After fees and discount I got 2 tickets for $60 each in section V.

I will check it out, thanks.

Just got a call from OnlineSeats.com You are able to pick up your tickets at the FedEx location in Albq, about 1 mile from the stadium. Mine are already there waiting for me. If you or someone you knows still needs tickets they're going for like $40 right now. (almost tempted to buy more and scalp)

Just got a call from OnlineSeats.com You are able to pick up your tickets at the FedEx location in Albq, about 1 mile from the stadium. Mine are already there waiting for me. If you or someone you knows still needs tickets they're going for like $40 right now. (almost tempted to buy more and scalp)

When I went to try and buy, it just had an express shipping thing...is that the same thing?

Interesting. I thought that stubhub always had huge markups on tix.

It always does early because stub hub takes 15% of the price you choose so people always mark it up. But the closer to the game it gets its just like everywhere else, people get desperate.

Bad news. Every hotel/motel in ABQ is a sketch ass highway motel.
Luckily, my kid got vouchers for two free nights in some place called "The Red Light Inn." I googled but could not find it. But he says it is a nice place and I trust him.

My friend an I just registered for the pregame at Kelley's anyone else going for sure?

I'll be there in my gold Chauncey jersey.

I got off the waitlist for the student thing, debating if I want to go. I know it's a great deal and I'd love to go to the game but i'm not thrilled by the thought of driving 7 hours there and back just to see a game that we may not even win and that I can watch on TV anyways and I don't know anyone else who's going which kind of sucks. Plus I have a fair amount of school work the next couple of days. Would I be crazy not to go?

I got off the waitlist for the student thing, debating if I want to go. I know it's a great deal and I'd love to go to the game but i'm not thrilled by the thought of driving 7 hours there and back just to see a game that we may not even win and that I can watch on TV anyways and I don't know anyone else who's going which kind of sucks. Plus I have a fair amount of school work the next couple of days. Would I be crazy not to go?
Yes, as well as a bad fan.

JRK, I think is one of those opportunities you might regret passing on later on. I bet it will be pretty tough not to have a lot of fun.

I remember not going to the big 12 championship my frosh year for similar reasons. That was 2001. I regret that to this day. Never turn down a unique opportunity like this. Go.

And a good way to make some new friends. You'll come back knowing lots of people who went. You would regret not going, whether we win or lose. It is about experiences.

Thanks.

UBL do you remember what they do if you have a midterm on Friday?

You have to get it approved by your teacher and they have proctors there that'll give you the test in a secluded area. Did you not get that big long email?

Not. Sure. If. Serious.

You have to get it approved by your teacher and they have proctors there that'll give you the test in a secluded area. Did you not get that big long email?
I did but I deleted it once I didn't get selected the first time and couldn't remember. Well hopefully my teacher is chill and approves it.

Back