What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Oregon State Pregame/Game Thread

Great win for the players tonight! Fought for it and got it!
Didn't see the UO game so OL to me was a night and day difference from last game I saw (USC.)
Great growth on offense.
D misses Landman but makes great adjustments and made plays when necessary (i.e. when ABSOLUTELY necessary)

Chev and Dorrell still must go.

I disagree, if he misses, game is massively in favor of Oregon St. (also it was about more than that play.)
If Lewis takes a sack or it gets picked or there’s a bad shotgun snap, it’a likely they don’t even have the chance to win w a FG. There are things to complain about, but the playcalling to set up the winning FG isn’t one of them

End Chip Kelly's coaching career next week, beat a bad Washington at home the next ....

man prevails GIF

B_walk ain't got nothing now!!

Holy balls, watching our fans storm the field on a win vs. Oregon State, wtf. :LOL:
I know they're unranked-but that's a pretty good team. They're going bowling IMO-they still have Stanford and ASU (both of whom are beatable) at home before they play Oregon in Eugene. Smith's the best coach in the league right now IMO outside of Whittingham. This is great for these kids-a team this young can only benefit from a game like that. Offensive Line looked competent again. We might have something in Vlachos.

The bigger question: Will the coaches step on their dicks next week against UCLA?

I know they're unranked-but that's a pretty good team. They're going bowling IMO-they still have Stanford and ASU (both of whom are beatable) at home before they play Oregon in Eugene. Smith's the best coach in the league right now IMO outside of Whittingham. This is great for these kids-a team this young can only benefit from a game like that.

The bigger question: Will the coaches step on their dicks next week against UCLA?
You think Smith is better than Cristobal???

Make the right coaching moves next year, and we might win 6 or 7 with BLew's progress. I like what I see when he knows his OL is at least serviceable.
That is progress, that is how the Cu program will be rebuilt. Also got to do better in recruiting. The coaches got to be able to recruit.

It's almost unbelievable to me how different the offensive line is. What the hell was that coach doing? I mean that seriously.
I don't want to be pissing on cheerios after a win, but there is no way someone can be that bad and for none of the other coaches on staff to know it and for the head coach not to know it. Him keeping his job as long as he did was criminal negligence.

I don't want to be pissing on cheerios after a win, but there is no way someone can be that bad and for none of the other coaches on staff to know it and for the head coach not to know it. Him keeping his job as long as he did was criminal negligence.
I feel badly for our best seniors over the years, like Landman and Russell, Phil Lindsay and Mustafa, etc. and on down the line, for the heart they put into the program while negligence and non-recruiting keeps happening year, after year, after year, after year . . .
And if I'm Vlachos, I'm like "Finally." And "Extremely low bar for me now, hell."

Last edited:
I can't wrap my head around it. Crazy!

Back