What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Utah Pregame Thread

Wow. Just became aware that the game was on Fox. Never been this apathetic before. Just assumed it'd be buried on P12 Network like all our other games. Always hopeful for a great game from the Buffs, but not excited for the likely outcome of CU getting boat-raced on the big stage again. Fingers crossed for the ball bouncing our way.

Not at the game today but can assume the same thing is occurring. I have seen in several games this year is that when the offense is not on the field there is almost no communication taking place on the bench. No reviewing formations, discussing coverages, etc. Offense just sits there waiting to come back on the field. No urgency and think it 100% contributes to them coming out cold and out of sync. 100% a coaching issue.

Hmm. Nubs just gave up 22 points in a matter of minutes. Buffs ahead against UU. Could this be an allsome day?
Tried to tell you all in the hate thread. Iowa scores a TD and that would be over. Let's see what happens with our game-beating Utah in SLC would be a great springboard into next year.

This is the most dead I’ve ever seen a game day thread in my entire time on All Buffs.

Let’s go Buffs! It will be short-lived but we’re beating Utah right now. Even if the head coach and AD suck monkey balls I will always pull for a Buffs win! Sko Buffs and **** RG/KD!!

This is the most dead I’ve ever seen a game day thread in my entire time on All Buffs.

Let’s go Buffs! It will be short-lived but we’re beating Utah right now. Even if the head coach and AD suck monkey balls I will always pull for a Buffs win! Sko Buffs and **** RG/KD!!

I can't say no to a day after Thanksgiving CU game against a red team even if CU sucks balls and the helmet on the red team is wrong

Hell, it's a shutout!

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

Back