What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU v. Oregon State In-Game Thread

giphy.gif

Awesome day when you score 47 and feel like they left a few points out there. Seems like depth is our biggest weakness,but they're passing that test so far. 4-1 feels really ****ing good and I like our chances next week.

Happy for the kicker too, did his job today. I don't have the slightest who he is. He's from Evergreen, where is that?

I'm surprised we won THAT easily while being a little hung over from the big win in Eugene.

We should stick with Montez as starting QB imo.

Awesome game! So much fun to sit in the stands and watch a game like that. Stress free and just fun.

That being said I am concerned that our defense gave up way too many yards between the 30's. Our D line just didn't seem to have a lot of push. Small complaint, but a worry nonetheless.

Awesome game! So much fun to sit in the stands and watch a game like that. Stress free and just fun.

That being said I am concerned that our defense gave up way too many yards between the 30's. Our D line just didn't seem to have a lot of push. Small complaint, but a worry nonetheless.
It was a dominant victory. Enough said

Yes it was. But our future opponents will look for weaknesses to exploit and we have some.

Thanks DBT for the perspective of actually being there and seeing it. Had I not seen your observations I would have called 237 yards of total offense for OSU a superior game on the part of our defense. Throw in two interceptions, one a pick 6 I would have called it a dominant defensive performance. Interesting to hear we can still get better on defense.

Thanks DBT for the perspective of actually being there and seeing it. Had I not seen your observations I would have called 237 yards of total offense for OSU a superior game on the part of our defense. Throw in two interceptions, one a pick 6 I would have called it a dominant defensive performance. Interesting to hear we can still get better on defense.
I'd like to hear what others think. Almost all of our drives were from deep in our end. Their punter is frigging awesome. Our D let them move the ball but tightened up after the crossed our forty.

I actually didn't think any part of the Buffs team particularly stood out - we were simply that much better overall than OSU. That actually frightens me that it results in a 47-6 win...

I'd like to hear what others think. Almost all of our drives were from deep in our end. Their punter is frigging awesome. Our D let them move the ball but tightened up after the crossed our forty.
I think you are entirely too focused on a non issue. The defense gave up 230-someodd yards to a PAC 12 opponent and held them to 6 points. This defense is really good.

Back