What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU v. Oregon State In-Game Thread

What an afternoon! Boulder and the Buffs at their best for the recruits! I believe, but want to verify that not only did we come out 4-1, but healthy as well, right? No injuries while Argus checked my pockets 17 times?

Just got home. What a beautiful day at Folsom. Buffs showed out. Fans showed up. Just an awesome day.

Still things to clean up, but man is this team fun to watch. 2-0 in conference such a great feeling

I'd like to hear what others think.
I was at the game, great day, big crowd. OSU got some yards between the 30's but the D held them to only 2 FG's. Seemed like they we're moving the ball some in the 1st half but they couldn't keep up with Montez to Fields. D only gave up ~260 total yards. Butt Kicking.

I don't care about the yards really, be good when teams are in money territory. These days you are gonna give up yards.

Had a great time at the game. Had at least a dozen people wanting to chat with me because of my In and Out Burger shirt. Only people that couldn't see it was the OSU couple at the next table at Wood'y Woodfired Pizza in Golden after the game. They wouldn't make eye contact with me in CU shorts.

Oh, and due to my daughters volleyball games I got up later than o wanted. No parking spaces to be found. I ended up parking by Flatirons(Buff) Emementary school, and two blocks from a street that deadened into the foothills. Long damn walk. Then horrible will call line. I got in by the start of the second quarter.

My pros and cons are exactly the same as after the ISU win :

Cons: I can't for the life of me understand why Chris Graham is on scholarship.

Pros: Pretty much everything else.
Last week's hero. This week's goat = College football.

My son threw his shoe out the window on our way up to Boulder. All of my pre-game plans went out the window as we had to head to Target and buy a new pair. I was afraid that was setting the mood for the day so I was thrilled with the win and even happier it was never in doubt.

I am drinking lots of alcohol now that I am safe at home....: what a day....

My son threw his shoe out the window on our way up to Boulder. All of my pre-game plans went out the window as we had to head to Target and buy a new pair. I was afraid that was setting the mood for the day so I was thrilled with the win and even happier it was never in doubt.

Sounds like he has a great arm.

One thing for sure: Our DB's are awesome. OSU didn't come close to any long completions. Our guys were all over their receivers. Their guys couldn't get open.

I can't help but recall similar threads on a not so distant site a few short years ago. I can schadenfreude the **** out of some Oregon, USC, UCLA and Utah threads, but the Beavs are a bit of a kindred bunch there...

It's like deja vu:
I say we could beat...
UMass, NMex St, Miami U, Charolette, UT SanAntonio, NTexas, Texas St, ULM, EMichigan, Kent St, SMU, Akron, Troy(?), Hawaii, Ball St, Army, Kansas, Tulane, Old Dominian, Georgia St (?), SAlabama, Wyoming, Tulsa, Idaho FL Atlantic... easily puts is near the #104 mark!

Ok... I feel better...

Last edited:
I can't help but recall similar threads on a not so distant site a few short years ago. I can schadenfreude the **** out of some Oregon, USC, UCLA and Utah threads, but the Beavs are a bit of a kindred bunch there...

It's like deja vu:

No doubt. I thought the same thing as I was reading it. That doesn't negate the fact that we ****ing kicked their ass...

I recall reading something on their board to the effect of ' Colorado...COLORADO , how low have we sunk'

This is glorious.

We're gonna kick the Trojans so hard...

It is great to see the big play back in our offense this season on a consistent basis. I love this team!

Did you drive up Hwy 93? Did he throw it out just north of 6th ave?

If so, it's still there in the northbound lane....

Did you drive up Hwy 93? Did he throw it out just north of 6th ave?

If so, it's still there in the northbound lane....

OMG - were you by us when he did it? That is so funny because yep - that was his shoe. We actually left in the 3rd quarter and got it on our way home. That is hilarious that you saw it though.

Back