What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*OFFICIAL* Deion Sanders aka Coach Prime is the new CU Football Head Coach thread

It would be one of the biggest stories in college football history. And if he's close, I could see him staying a year or two longer to try and get it done. But I think he has to be close by year 3.
I big indicator to me, is the staff he's bringing in. Like Kelly. These are guys who want to win big, and they are bringing in the coaches and players to do that

News 4 had a graphic last night that there have been somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,450 deposits for season tickets. I was a little surprised it is that low. So I’d say if you put a deposit in, you should not have an issue.

News 4 had a graphic last night that there have been somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,450 deposits for season tickets. I was a little surprised it is that low. So I’d say if you put a deposit in, you should not have an issue.
Ehhh I am going to assume that's net new season ticket holders and not including renewals or people that have had season tickets in the past. Could be wrong but there's a reason they stopped taking deposits and just had people request to be on the list.

Ehhh I am going to assume that's net new season ticket holders and not including renewals or people that have had season tickets in the past. Could be wrong but there's a reason they stopped taking deposits and just had people request to be on the list.
I took it to be new buyers who put down the $150 deposit. That number would not include renewals. It would include previous season ticket holders looking to get back in.

Number of deposits doesn't equate to number of requested tickets. Each interested buyer paid a deposit and I'm guessing most requested 2-4 tickets each. I got in too late and just submitted a form. I've had tickets for many years but not this past year. I hope past history counts for something on the pecking order

Number of deposits doesn't equate to number of requested tickets. Each interested buyer paid a deposit and I'm guessing most requested 2-4 tickets each. I got in too late and just submitted a form. I've had tickets for many years but not this past year. I hope past history counts for something on the pecking order
I haven’t had tickets since 2017. Just call the ticket office and they’ll take your deposit.

You’ll be “ranked” according to your accumulated priority point ranking.

We all feel a bit of a connection to LSU since DiNardo and Miles were both coaches her before becoming HCs there. And, of course, TC McCartney going to LSU and then coaching there a bit.

Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Hopefully we can play each other. A home & home would be so much fun.
I'll always be grateful for DiNardo, mostly because he was the coach when I first started watching football as a young'un. But also because he had to follow the disasters of Archer and Hallman and started getting the ball rolling in recruiting as far as getting studs in Louisiana to stay home instead of bolting for the Florida and Texas schools, particularly Kevin Faulk who still has the career all purpose yards record in the SEC, and coincidentally enough was inducted into the CFB HOF this year along with Salaam. His tenure ended on a sour note because he was too loyal to Lou Tepper and his crappy defenses, and from what I heard wasn't the easiest guy to get along with, but there was some pretty good talent on the roster when Saban took the torch from him. Rohan Davey, Josh Reed, Robert Royal, Ryan Clark, Domanick Davis, LaBrandon Toefield, all those guys were DiNardo recruits that were key contributors when Saban have that turnaround season in 2000 and then win the SEC title in 2001.

A home and home would be amazing. I hope to god it would be at our actual home fields though. One thing that annoys me is how often LSU has neutral site games against OOC teams, I went those fans to come to our campus dammit. We had a series with Wisconsin, but instead of Madison and Baton Rouge it was Houston and Green Bay. We have a series with Florida St but instead of BR and Tallahassee it's New Orleans and Orlando. We played Oregon, TCU, and Miami in Arlington, UNC in Atlanta, BYU in New Orleans. We played Texas in Austin but their return trip was just nixed because covid happened in 2020. Now we have USC in Vegas in 2024. Just seems like we never get those really cool teams we rarely play to have true home and homes, the ones I can think of is we had a true home and home with Washington (when they were bad, the Seattle trip was following their 0-12 year) and West Virginia and Syracuse. WVU was cool but that's about the only cool OOC team that's come to Death Valley in a long time. We went to the Rose Bowl to play UCLA last year and they're supposed to come to Baton Rouge in 24 but idk what the status of that will be with them and USC going to the Big Ten.

What a joke of a piece
Why share it then? Just skimmed through it and it’s everything I would expect from a publication owned by Rupert Murdoch.

5421070c-c1c6-4554-a7f5-20b6c7837862_text.gif

Back