What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Colorado State 2012

Jesus Christ, you guys have got to be kidding me. I don't really post on here, but this is absurd, some of you saying "is it november yet?". Did all of you really expect more? Look at the talent we have. We knew our receivers are ****, our QB is shaky at best. We are essentially a step down from last year. The play calling has been fine, ridiculously better than Hawkins'. Nobody should really expect much this year.

I understand what you're saying and you are probably right. it's just so damn frustrating. Same thing year after year after year.

I understand what you're saying and you are probably right. it's just so damn frustrating. Same thing year after year after year.

The problem we all have is that CU has the better players. This game shouldnt be as tough as csu is making it. Colorado has had 3 turnovers any team thats good would be giving colorado a beat down right now.

Greg Henderson out right now according to Ringo. I'm guessing wright is in. Crawley just gotten eaten on a failed tackle.

OK, held them to a mere FG. And we're the powerhouse team, with 7 minutes left and we'll grind out more scores here, down only 19-17.

Win or lose. This is disgusting. I wanted to see a dominant win or at least a flash of greatness. We look young and small compared to CSU!!

Bienemy is the worst oc in football.

Not ready to throw EB out with the bath water. He doesn't really have a full house to play with. The only strength we thought we had was the OL and the look terrible. Also, no guarantee Embree didn't have his hand on the 4th and goal play call-which was terrible.

OK, at least we drove the runner out of bounds, which stops the clock and that's in our favor. We can't let them make 30 yard runs with face-masks AND run the clock, too.

Back