What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Colorado State 2012

Our only hope now is either a Turnover or hold them to a field goal and come down and score a TD. But I have no faith in our 2 minute offense because I have no faith if we had 10 minutes.

Well I was gonna give embree 3 years but when I look at csu and how well they are coached it just makes me dream of someone who can pump some life back into cu because this losing thing just will not stop until colorado brings in a real coach.

Great! A third and long and we've held again. Embry's got the stop on a long third down. And we've got over 3 minutes left for a TD after that chipshot FG. Only down 22-17. One TD wins it all now.

Let's see what we can do with a few minutes, the most porous OL ever, and a crippled QB. Crossing my fingers.

And we immediately get great yardage on First Down and then gets out of bounds, too. AND we're getting rid of their DBs due to cramps. Well, they'll learn how to hydrate eventually, but not in time for this game.

WHAT?!! Why throw it short?!! If you don't want to win, WHY PLAY AT ALL?!! GO FOR IT! Sheesh... but instead, let's sit back and throw too short.

Might be best if Allbuffs is shut down for a few hours for everyone to calm down.

Wow... 8 straight defeats by one of the lowliest, crummiest excuses of a football program, and the Buffs give this one to them. WHY?!!

Back