What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

Regarding adjustments...

Nebraska had 7 pts in the 2H. They didn’t score after the 5:35 mark in the 2H.

We scored 17, including two Stefanou shanks, which really would’ve changed the bug eeter game plan.

Our team stayed present, focused, and determined. They kept fighting even when things went poorly. This was a cool win because of that determination.

Have to give credit to two Nebraska players:

Adrian Martinez - Was everything we hoped he wasn't, great player and I hope he's okay so we can beat him next year.

Antonio Reed - Brilliant decision-making from him. Should probably stay off twitter.

Martinez is going to be good. Hopefully he didn't blow his knee.

But remember that we played him much better in the 2nd half. Everyone from now on is going to be able to see what we did in the second half.

Martinez is going to be good. Hopefully he didn't blow his knee.

But remember that we played him much better in the 2nd half. Everyone from now on is going to be able to see what we did in the second half.

Looked like MCL. Interested in seeing if it is sprained or torn.

Yeah, umm, I thought Martinez couldn't throw the damn ball? He might not be Joe Montana but he's more than adequate with time.

We played him better, but that dropped TD was pretty bad. He looked really good to me.
He looked like the real deal when he had time. The few times we put pressure on him he made some freshman mistakes but if he hasn't played in a live game in two years I think that can be expected.

We played him better, but that dropped TD was pretty bad. He looked really good to me.
He looked good for a freshman, but that missed tackle by Abrams in the backfield on his first TD really kept them in the game. Abrams makes that tackle...Nubs don't run as much to that side. Result is still the same. Haha, loving the W regardless.

Congrats! Having a kid is probably cool, too.

Oregon in 2016 for me. Last legitimate years after a Buffs game.
I was thinking about this. OU didn’t turn out to be very good, and maybe The 2018 fuskers will turnout to be subpar, but this game, like 2016 in Eugene, was a test and a confidence builder. Tough environment, close game, last minute defensive stand.

This win will serve the Buffs well this year.

OL didn't do its job today.

Despite that:

Montez 33/50 for 351 yards with 3 TDs and 0 INTs

If that's rattled, I can live with it.

Agree - OL looked way over-matched in the game. We're fortunate to walk away with the win.

This game makes me feel much less confident against USC because of the line play (after last week, I was encouraged).

But it feels SOOOO good to be on the winning side of one of these types of games.

Back