What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official game thread - CU at USC

Let's not criticize the hero of the Oregon game. Kids been good and he deserves credit.
Umm... I literally started the sentence off with a positive. I think he's a good player but he has a glaring hole in his game. He deserves credit for the great things he's done and I have given him credit but he is also deserving of criticism sometimes.

We're still in this thing.

It took an incredible play to get their offense moving. We just need to move down the field.

Umm... I literally started the sentence off with a positive. I think he's a good player but he has a glaring hole in his game. He deserves credit for the great things he's done and I have given him credit but he is also deserving of criticism sometimes.

It's not that. My only point was Witherspoon is not the issue in this game. Focusing on criticizing him really isn't the proper avenue. That's all. I agree, just don't think he's the issue because the defense has been good.

It's not that. My only point was Witherspoon is not the issue in this game. Focusing on criticizing him really isn't the proper avenue. That's all. I agree, just don't think he's the issue because the defense has been good.
Didn't say he was the main issue and one comment isn't really "focusing on critizing" but carry on

Back