What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official game thread - CU at USC

Ya gotta love those play calls don't ya old timers? Go ahead you can predict those play calls. Can't ya

Leavitt has adjusted. Lindgren has not. And won't. Like Mac2 stubborn..............regardless

Go Buffs

Ya gotta love those play calls don't ya old timers? Go ahead you can predict those play calls. Can't ya

Leavitt has adjusted. Lindgren has not. And won't. Like Mac2 stubborn..............regardless

Go Buffs

Nobody likes it but some of us recognize there's more to it than just play calling you mental ****ing midget

Two biggest play makers on offense are Ross and fields. Calls have not focused on getting them the ball enough.

Defense needs to do what the Buffs offensive unit did to the Buffs defense in 1990 at Texas. Go out on the field and personally challenge them to make a big play.

Montez is in over his head here and it's clear. I don't understand the loyalty to him right now.

Me either.

I don't see where Sefo's lack of mobility would be a problem here. Plus, they ran him on a QB sneak, so how bad could he be?

I'm sure if Sefo was 100%, he would be playing.

We need Montez to hit some passes like he did in Oregon.

Me either.

I don't see where Sefo's lack of mobility would be a problem here. Plus, they ran him on a QB sneak, so how bad could he be?
We have one offensive play that's done anything and it was our WR that threw it. Montez has been ineffective all game and has thrown dangerous passes that have almost cost us big. Sefo needs to be our QB right now.

Alright, I said it against Oregon before the 4th quarter started and it worked so I'll say it again. Let's remember where we came from. We're in the fourth quarter against USC in a one-possession game. Let's enjoy it

I honestly doubt Sefo would do much better, but I think you have to try. Maybe a spark gets things going.

Back