What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tournament - Other Games Thread

Just goes to show that if you can't play defense, you will have problems in a tournament. It was defense that allowed CU to win the Pac 12. It sure as hell wasn't our scoring prowess.

A favorite quote from a long time CU BB coach ... "Defense wins championships"

Washington deserved the at-large over Cal. I thought they were completely overrated from the beginning

Cal fails to even get off the bus the first half and thinks it is still warmups in the second. Never seen a team in a tourney game look disinterested on both ends of the floor.

I'm still waiting to see PAC defensive player of the year guard someone.

Dre got screwed. Every game besides maybe one, I have yet to see the big deal with Jorge. He is average at best.

Wow. I though Jorge had his worst games against us. He isn't even bothering to play decent defense.

UA in a close one with Bucknell ... down 5 with just under 5 to go.

Cal looks horrible. Way to not represent the conference. Also, nothing special from the PAC 12 poy once again.

Cal fails to even get off the bus the first half and thinks it is still warmups in the second. Never seen a team in a tourney game look disinterested on both ends of the floor.

I'm still waiting to see PAC defensive player of the year guard someone.

cal = dan hawkins on the rod?

I would like to how the coaches voted. Jorge has as POY and DPOY is ridiculous. He has looked like **** every time I have seen him play. 6 points, 2 for 6 from the field. A player with those accolades should be able to put the team on his back and at least make this a game. Because Cal is ****ing asleep, the announcers are now resorting to basing the conference. Awesome.

And #2 shoots a three at the hand of a bull... NCAA should just call it before someone gets hurt tonight.

not to be a debbie downer but watching this game worries me how CU will do against UNLV.

If we werent the one that put cal in this position I would be with you. I am excited for a good game with UNLV but I think it will be fairly even.

If Cal was going to not show up, they could've at least had the common courtesy to let the rest of us know

not to be a debbie downer but watching this game worries me how CU will do against UNLV.

As long as CU comes out and plays great D like they did the last 4 games we have a chance. If we come out and play the ole D that Cal has put together tonight we will get smoked.

Back