What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

First major upset of the tourney ... lots of folks likely tearing up their bracket sheets now. :D

Now ... GO WILDCATS!!

Kind of glad to have Nova out actually. Im still scratching my head how they won the title last year and were so good this week year. Not an incredible roster by any means.

**** you...

And here I thought we were friends. :(

So ... are you pro- WVU Fighting Coal Miners (either out of an actual connection or just because you picked them to go far) ... or are you just anti-elitist quasi Ivy League teams?

And here I thought we were friends. :(

So ... are you pro- WVU Fighting Coal Miners (either out of an actual connection or just because you picked them to go far) ... or are you just anti-elitist quasi Ivy League teams?

Never mind ... I had a major senior moment there ... totally confused about who NW is playing.

Still ... my question still stands: Gonzaga fan?

I'm giving the AllBuffs bracket members a slow clas in that no one picked the Villanova to win the tournament. That is pretty impressive.

I'm giving the AllBuffs bracket members a slow clas in that no one picked the Villanova to win the tournament. That is pretty impressive.

I had them getting to the Final Four, though. I just didn't like anyone else in the East. Gut punch to my bracket today.

I had them getting to the Final Four, though. I just didn't like anyone else in the East. Gut punch to my bracket today.
You and me both (final 4)

I'm expecting most brackets are the same, so not remotely concerned.

Fell asleep and missed both the spring game and apparently the best game so far of the tournament.

Goddammit.

NW was down by 5 with 5 to go ... and then the refs miss a basket interference call and then Collins gets a technical.

Wow, Xavier! :eek:

Did anyone think they had a Sweet 16 run in them with the way they'd played after their PG Sumner went down?

How you miss that call, I have no clue. Try officiating, it might help, instead of calling touch fouls. Anyway congrats to Gonzaga but congrats to Northwestern as well. They had a great year, nothing to drop your head about. Keep it moving. For those that don't get to play anymore, you set the table. Always be a part of the program.

How you miss that call, I have no clue. Try officiating, it might help, instead of calling touch fouls. Anyway congrats to Gonzaga but congrats to Northwestern as well. They had a great year, nothing to drop your head about. Keep it moving. For those that don't get to play anymore, you set the table. Always be a part of the program.

Pretty sure that non-call (and the resulting technical) will be excoriated as the absolute worst one of the tourney thus far ... turned what should have been a 3 point game with 5 minutes to go (and NW with all the momentum) into an 8 point game and a tremendous loss of momentum. Gonzaga probably still would have won ... but they certainly didn't need that much help from the officials.

C7PYqjjVwAAdjoa.jpg

Chards aren't playing well but fully expect them to turn that around but this St. Mary's team is easy to root for.

Brad Stevens did such an amazing job building that Butler program. Every time I watch them, win or lose, I continue to be impressed by how smart of a brand of basketball they play there. Helps when you're recruiting to Indianapolis, too. So much excellent high school basketball in a 200 mile circle around their home base.

Northwestern needs to add size on the the front line, get another guard or two. Most importantly, they need that one guy that can get a shot when nothing is there. I'm not so sure they can't. Look at Saint Mary's, they've got dudes from everywhere

Back