What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

Arizona up 6 with just over 4 minutes left.
Apparently, Virginia is terrible offensively

Should've been a no call on that defensive rebound that's giving Arizona free throws. All the contact was Markennen running over his own dude.

C7P1a2AW4AEmTEn.jpg

At least a few good games today ... I think we may be in for even more of that tomorrow, starting with Mich-Looville. If that's even close to being the game that those two played against each other in 2013 (?) in the championship game, we're in for a treat.

That missed goaltending call in the Zags game, combined with the well-deserved T on Collins, might have ruined a great chance at an all-time upset today. There was plenty of time left, but the Zags were on the ropes at that point.

Also, the ACC didn't have a very good day today, see if they'll have a better one today.

Brad Stevens did such an amazing job building that Butler program. Every time I watch them, win or lose, I continue to be impressed by how smart of a brand of basketball they play there. Helps when you're recruiting to Indianapolis, too. So much excellent high school basketball in a 200 mile circle around their home base.

There's a lot of composure, sound fundamentals, and disciplined play on that Butler team. They're fun to watch.

That German big guy for Michigan, think he's #13, has backne. Dude wash your back or get some acne cream, something.

Refs are penalizing Michigan for having quick hands on defense ... two atrocious foul calls on absolutely clean poke-aways ... helped turn a tie game into an 8 point lead at the half for Looville.

This is a pretty ****ing good game ... hope it doesn't come down to bad calls/no-calls by the refs.

Now why in hell was that not a goaltending on the layup by Wagner?

Seeing some protest in Greenville, SC, today. Kind of a head scratcher that the NCAA would take some of the political positions it has and then put a tournament bracket in the home of Bob Jones University. :confused:

WOOOOT!!!

The B1G is looking pretty good right now.

Great win for Michigan on the heels of last night's Wisconsin & Purdue wins.

Didn't expect the conference to put 3 teams in the Sweet 16. I don't think I picked any, actually.

Great win for Michigan on the heels of last night's Wisconsin & Purdue wins.

Didn't expect the conference to put 3 teams in the Sweet 16. I don't think I picked any, actually.

And if Sparty beats the Squawks today (and if they play anything like they did in the 2nd half against the Canes, they will), a quarter of the field will be from the B1G. Take that, ACC!! :p

Back