What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

Oregon survives. I would have fouled them earlier with 2 to give and under 10 seconds left.

Oregon survives. I would have fouled them earlier with 2 to give and under 10 seconds left.
I'm with you. Michigan was wasting time in the backcourt after inbounding. I would've fouled then and made them waste another 3-4 seconds.

That was a hell of a game. The officials almost ****ed it up. It takes 5 minutes for you guys to say there was an inadvertent whistle?

I'm with you. Michigan was wasting time in the backcourt after inbounding. I would've fouled then and made them waste another 3-4 seconds.

Say what you will about Altman, but the guy can coach. I would be very surprised if this was not the call. Players have to execute though.

College kids are generally pretty stupid. There are always multiple examples of this late in games during the tournament and this year has been no exception.

Nik was pretty spot on with Kansas man. Mason can flat ball, quick as a mother****er, he's strong too.

They can't keep giving up those rebounds and second chances though Alfred, it'll bite you in the ass at some point. Blueitt is legit, quick release.

Xavier won't go away. Keep hitting timely shots and Arizona isn't getting any easy shots.

I know it's Pac-12, but is there any other reason to root for The Chards? Hard to go against Bill Murray

Back