What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

Also, saw something the other day from Allbright where he believes Lindsay is the 2nd best RB in the NFL (behind Gurley). I don't know if I'd go that far, but I think there's a legit argument for top 5.

What impresses me most about PL is his ability to setup his blocks. He reminds me of a video game with how he maneuvers to get the defensive player engaged with a blocker, then he bursts through.
He's a lot like another Broncos RB, foot in the ground and he gets up field. He doesn't waste any movement when he does either. Happy for the guy, he's worked his ass off to get where he is.

Lindsay comes into the game and rips a long run, fires up the team and the Broncos instantly score. I miss him at CU.
Phil has really good footwork. It even looks like it's improved since college. I remember watching TD growing up and he said something along the lines of, relax when you sprint and you'll be faster. I don't know how accurate it is but, Phil looks faster these days.

5th touchdown in 5 games to give the broncos the late lead. He’s a **** talking machine lol, 1 yard away from 100 yards. Would be the first rusher this year to eclipse that against Pittsburgh.

did they really say they Phil only got a $15000 signing bonus vs Barkley's $12M? if that doesn't give you an example of the cost of CU's offensive ineptitude, I don't know what does. Sad.
Stop looking for a way to blame everything on CU.

In fact, I would say CU deserves props for keeping their commitment to Phil after he tore his ACL in high school. From there the school gave Phil a great venue to showcase his skill set, a college degree, and world class athletic training. Phil loves being a buffalo and we are all proud of the young man’s accomplishments. His dreams are coming true before our eyes. This is not a situation that needs finger pointing.

He will be getting paid this offseason, trust me.

*$21 million

I have a friend who is a Giants fan who texts me every week to let me know that Lindsay is over rated and Barkley is way better. I have to remind him every 7 days that Barkley makes like 7,000,000X the wage and was actually drafted.

Lindsay is a treasure.

I have a friend who is a Giants fan who texts me every week to let me know that Lindsay is over rated and Barkley is way better. I have to remind him every 7 days that Barkley makes like 7,000,000X the wage and was actually drafted.

Lindsay is a treasure.

Giants could've got a lot of contributors for that money. Just sayin'.

Yikes. The owners have so much power.
Blame the players association. They wanted a rookie cap and this UDFA setup so that the bulk of the money would go to the veterans who were already in the union.

So can Lindsay renegotiate his contract after the season?

Not 100% sure on this but I don't think Lindsay can renegotiatehis contract until after the 3rd game of his 3rd season. If they couldn't extendh he would be a RFA at the end of the season, so the Broncos could get another cheapish year out of him if they don't extend.

Last edited:
Back